Why become a member? ×

Hit me with your rhythm stick...

First, I'm glad that there happen to be at least a few people who managed to dig a bit for my point and insisted to discuss all this thing a bit more with me, let it be privately.

Now, what was a bit suprising for me, they said, that, at first, it looked (in my 1st post) like I was trying to put down Zoe.

For clarity's sake, NO, I [b]wasn't trying to put you down[/b], Zoe! If it looked so for you, I do sincerely apologize. All I wanted was to [i]also [/i]'push' you forward, as others wanted the same (as I assume), but I've done it from, let's say, a bit different way, ok.. :)

Once again, I am really sorry, if my thoughts looked negative, hope, it is all clear now.

As for others, if you have any thoughts/questions about all this, feel free to PM me - I'll try to answer as clear, as I can, honestly!

That's it for now,
as I'm now going to studio (watch it, Silldx :rolleyes: !!!) to practice for about another 6 hours.. :lol:

Cheers everyone!
Faithless.

[quote name='Faithless' post='552616' date='Jul 27 2009, 01:46 PM']First, I'm glad that there happen to be at least a few people who managed to dig a bit for my point and insisted to discuss all this thing a bit more with me, let it be privately.

Now, what was a bit suprising for me, they said, that, at first, it looked (in my 1st post) like I was trying to put down Zoe.

For clarity's sake, NO, I [b]wasn't trying to put you down[/b], Zoe! If it looked so for you, I do sincerely apologize. All I wanted was to [i]also [/i]'push' you forward, as others wanted the same (as I assume), but I've done it from, let's say, a bit different way, ok.. :)

Once again, I am really sorry, if my thoughts looked negative, hope, it is all clear now.

As for others, if you have any thoughts/questions about all this, feel free to PM me - I'll try to answer as clear, as I can, honestly!

That's it for now,
as I'm now going to studio (watch it, Silldx :rolleyes: !!!) to practice for about another 6 hours.. :D

Cheers everyone!
Faithless.[/quote]

You can't say fairer than that, people. Nice one, Faithless. :lol:

Edited by skankdelvar

[quote name='Faithless' post='552170' date='Jul 26 2009, 10:41 PM']And that 'commentator' somehow noticed those few errors. So, that's what separates you two..

But, anyway, maybe that's, what makes it even more stupid, eh? :rolleyes:

nevermind< I'm after 6hours of playing,
But some people are just so funny :)[/quote]

????????????????????????????????????????????? Lost me completely.

[quote name='Faithless' post='552616' date='Jul 27 2009, 01:46 PM']First, I'm glad that there happen to be at least a few people who managed to dig a bit for my point and insisted to discuss all this thing a bit more with me, let it be privately.

That's it for now,
as I'm now going to studio (watch it, Silldx :rolleyes: !!!) to practice for about another 6 hours.. :D

Cheers everyone!
Faithless.[/quote]

Thanks Faithless :lol:
that message genuinely made me smile!

Z
x

[quote name='Adrenochrome' post='552715' date='Jul 27 2009, 03:16 PM']I'm not an expert at that style of music but it sounds good to me. Do you have a band Z?
(You have add requests from my band and me)[/quote]

I did until about a year ago.
long story, hard to explain.

Gunna get myself back into a band soon though.

Just keepin myself busy with recording little clips,
and got a few people that are gunna send over recordings, because they want bass added to them

Z
x

[quote name='Zoe_BillySheehan' post='552720' date='Jul 27 2009, 03:19 PM']Just keepin myself busy with recording little clips,
and got a few people that are gunna send over recordings, because they want bass added to them[/quote]

Session Queen! A Carol Kaye for the webz generation!