Why become a member? ×

Identify this bass please

ead

Thanks fellas.

Initially I thought that it was one of the Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Special Basses (Pitch Black) but the pickups are different as are the electronics. I didn't realise Gibson had made matt black versions.

8 hours ago, ead said:

Thanks fellas.

Initially I thought that it was one of the Epiphone Limited Edition Les Paul Special Basses (Pitch Black) but the pickups are different as are the electronics. I didn't realise Gibson had made matt black versions.

If you watch the video closely you'll see that it's actually gloss.

• Thanks 1

I really like First to Eleven stuff. They formed as a covers outfit during lockdown - they tour in the states as First Eleven and also have an originals band (can't remember the name)

Audra (for that is her name) has a beautiful voice (ok, I've watched 1 or several of their vids)

Don't like Coldplay?  listen to this...it might change your mind

• Like 1

On 14/06/2023 at 14:11, ead said:

They did, even if that isn't one.

12 minutes ago, ricksterphil said:

Don't like Coldplay?  listen to this...it might change your mind

Thats the same song with some girl singing it - if you like girl singers maybe you would like it more, but it doesn't bring anything different to the song.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Woodinblack said:

Thats the same song with some girl singing it - if you like girl singers maybe you would like it more, but it doesn't bring anything different to the song.

I take your point that they haven't altered it, but I prefer this version