Why become a member? ×

Warwick FNA Jazzman 1999 Reduced - *SOLD*
£12950
N Ireland

briansbrew

One last reduction for the weekend , TO £700 FOR QUICK SALE, A bargain at that for a German made Warwick, cant believe this didnt sell sooner but I need it gone

Here we have my 1999 Warwick FNA Jazzman

In lovely condition with only some play wear above the humbucker screws and below the neck pickup

Weighs in at 3.8 Kg's

Frets in great shape, trus rod is fine.drop D tuner but I dont have the original one

Comes with a generic moulded case

Any questions please fire away

IMG_20230321_110548.thumb.jpg.c2e00a6a76c9606d45aa7960bcacfa17.jpgIMG_20230321_110603.thumb.jpg.42079f4c5b1fb6cf5ab76b97a9ebc9ae.jpg

Edited by briansbrew
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2

Sorry mate the price can't be edited after posting, even by us - you can re-do the advert and I'll take this one down or leave it and see if anyone pays £13k. Give me 10% and I'll post some positive comments and remove any posts about a possible mistake 😆

• Haha 10

13 minutes ago, ped said:

Sorry mate the price can't be edited after posting, even by us - you can re-do the advert and I'll take this one down or leave it and see if anyone pays £13k. Give me 10% and I'll post some positive comments and remove any posts about a possible mistake 😆

Sure leave it as is , you never know someone might pay the £13k, 10% is fine by me 😎

• Thanks 1

• briansbrew changed the title to Warwick FNA Jazzman 1999 Reduced
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, horrorshowbass said:

What are the body/neck/fretboard woods?

Lovely bass

Swamp ash body, flame maple top (proper cap, not a veneer)with ebony pinstripe in between.

Neck - looks like ovangkol (they changed around then; it’s wenge on my 1998 FNA but ovangkol on my 2001 Streamer LX Jazzman), wenge board, bell brass frets.

Really fabulous basses - I have very similar as above - and they’re all i gig with these days.  Seller is a great chap to deal with too 👍

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...