Why become a member? ×

Basschatters' Upcoming Gigs

Stub Mandrel

• 2 weeks later...

My blues-rock trio Toredown are 'headlining' the Beetroot, Beer and Blues Festival at The Wheatsheaf, Tattingstone, tomorrow 8pm-10pm.  I think the downpours and thunderstorms will have finished by the time we are on, leaving just the 50mph gusts of wind to contend with.  Do pop along if you fancy holding down a corner of our banner or gazebo.  Eating beetroot isn't compulsory so don't let that put you off.

359774875_752708030195217_68199702045475

• Like 4

Double header for me this weekend with two cracking gigs here in the north east. Friday night at Steels Club in Sunderland (yes, downstairs those who know know) and Sunday afternoon at Shotton Comrades. Both venues attract a proper music crowd and both gigs are first time visits for Ten Bob Blind. Lots of country, Americana, and a little bit of rock mixed in. Come along and witness fretless frippery and EUB shenanigans from yours truly.

TBBEvent.jpg.4fc0f79f839fa0e88e654f55a1aee9f8.jpg

• Like 3

This is us, next week:

https://fb.watch/lVo7HlSM-2/

For those that don't do the bookface, we're playing at the o2 Ritz in Manchester on Tuesday 25th July, supporting Kiefer Sutherland on his UK tour. 

We were lucky enough to be involved with his tour last Autumn, which was unfortunately cut short when he caught covid. They've been really good to us and included us the Manchester date of the rescheduled tour, despite having another act in support as well.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jimmyb625 said:

This is us, next week:

https://fb.watch/lVo7HlSM-2/

For those that don't do the bookface, we're playing at the o2 Ritz in Manchester on Tuesday 25th July, supporting Kiefer Sutherland on his UK tour. 

We were lucky enough to be involved with his tour last Autumn, which was unfortunately cut short when he caught covid. They've been really good to us and included us the Manchester date of the rescheduled tour, despite having another act in support as well.

So you are Fine Lines?

On 21/07/2023 at 07:52, Mickeyboro said:

Feel free to tell us more about yourself! 

Me, or the band?

Fine Lines is a six piece roots infused Americana band from the North West of England. The band was formed in 2016 and has been building a growing following ever since. They have released three albums to date .

Jimmy B is a short, fat, aging man, who lacks musical ability.

Our duo is playing at The Sun Inn, Beverley this coming Sunday. It's a new venue to us, although I've played there

a few times with other bands. It's a great place, proper music pub so looking forward to it. Think we'd better be

ready for an onslaught of Dad Rock requests.......😁

363327656_804279024617901_596251204938840970_n.jpg

• Like 2

There's the Ed Sheeran experience and Vicky Jackson as P!NK.

I'd be more worried about "Reef*"

Does that mean it's not the full band and the only original member is the guy who had the keys to the rehearsal room..?

ETA, no, looks like it means they're playing on Thursday night.

Edited by jimmyb625
  • Like 1