Why become a member? ×

Basschatters' Upcoming Gigs

Stub Mandrel

• 2 weeks later...

My blues rock trio Toredown at playing at the Shamrock in Ipswich, our local, tonight.  Slightly concerned that there is an England game kicking off at 7pm and how that impacts on our set up etc.  Anyway, if you are free and like a blast of good old fashioned RnB do pop along. :) 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Paul S said:
5 hours ago, Paul S said:

My blues rock trio Toredown at playing at the Shamrock in Ipswich, our local, tonight.  Slightly concerned that there is an England game kicking off at 7pm and how that impacts on our set up etc.  Anyway, if you are free and like a blast of good old fashioned RnB do pop along. :) 

I’m planning to look in after the game. 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Leonard Smalls said:

We've got a gig at The Rigger in Newcastle Under Lyme, supporting female-fronted prog metallers Dakesis on 16th December...

Poster to follow, as well as dates in Rhyl, Wakefield and in a field near Pwhelli!

I’was just about see if the crew are available for an away trip,  when lady Lurks reminds me we are entertaining grandlittle lurks 16th and 17th. 
a proper shame as Lurksalittle is at uni in Keele and resides a spit and a kick from the venue, you could have had a room full ….or not , but I’ll see if we can obtain a full combat defence kit and some body guards for the Rhyl date 😉.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BigRedX said:

Just a reminder that Hurtsfall will be playing The Lending Room in Leeds on Saturday 3rd December supporting Skeletal Family:

312664363-797581498229251-21815585631878

51 minutes ago, jimmyb625 said:

We've got a local one this week:

FB_IMG_1669655665409.jpg

Aintree races this weekend , but keep posting them 👍

• Like 1

13 hours ago, lurksalot said:

that’s my wedding anniversary weekend

Perfect anniversary - weekend in February by the bracing sea at Butlins in Rhyl, topped off by a visit to a club with (wait for it) a Function One sound system!

And what a surprise it would be to see yours truly playing there as well!

• Haha 1

I will be playing this coming Thursday 8th Dec 2022 with The PAPA GEORGE BAND at the Farnham Maltings in the Cellar Bar starting 8.30pm. George has run his own bands for decades playing his brand of blues rock, U.K. and USA blues awards, he is a real deal musician earthy and great attitude. He was regularly joined onstage by Gary Moore. Brendan O’Neill is on drums who was Rory Gallagher’s man for many years and Nine Below Zero’s…we’ve all ‘done our time’ on the road.

It’s an arts centre so pay at the door entry on this one….

B046FB88-434A-4775-9CE9-97B4D9E823B8.jpeg

• Like 2