Why become a member? ×

NCD Peavey 215 x2 now!!!!

0175westwood29

Would love me one of them! It’d go nicely with my Peavey T-Max head and Peavey 4x10.

I don’t care that it’d never see the outside of my hobby room. That is unless a Blackened Death or Old School Death Metal Band were to suddenly move into the same, rather remote Welsh village I am about to move into. And they don’t mind that I can’t physically lift anything or drive… That’s not asking too much, surely?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KingBollock said:

Would love me one of them! It’d go nicely with my Peavey T-Max head and Peavey 4x10.

I don’t care that it’d never see the outside of my hobby room. That is unless a Blackened Death or Old School Death Metal Band were to suddenly move into the same, rather remote Welsh village I am about to move into. And they don’t mind that I can’t physically lift anything or drive… That’s not asking too much, surely?

couldnt resist it when it came up at my local rehearsal rooms! even if i already have a custom 215 i made from an old 810 for £200 couldnt say no!

Edited by 0175westwood29

On 06/02/2022 at 20:21, pbasspecial said:

I had one of these back in the late 80’s when I was young and stupid. Weighed a ton but sounded fantastic! My back aches just looking at it 😂

I had one of those BITD. Awesome cab but lugging it around was one of the contributing factors that caused me to give up gigging. 😂

My first gigging cab, already quite old but sounded great, I still don't think I've found a better sound. I didn't find it too difficult to move, castors on the flat and it was no heavier than one of the Peavey 1x15 BWBW cabs. Looks like yours has the BW's with the metal domes? They had a nice top end

• Like 1

I completely used and abused my Peavey 2x15 black widow cab and it never missed a note, broke up or gave up. I’m not sure they make Black Widows anymore? Top end speakers in their day but sadly Peavey was one of the first companies I know of who ventured to get their stuff made in China, after which I gave up on them, the new range of cabs at the time were pretty bad, made of chipboard.

On 11/02/2022 at 12:02, Phil Starr said:

My first gigging cab, already quite old but sounded great, I still don't think I've found a better sound. I didn't find it too difficult to move, castors on the flat and it was no heavier than one of the Peavey 1x15 BWBW cabs. Looks like yours has the BW's with the metal domes? They had a nice top end

Yeh I need to have a look! Need to get my custom 215 I made next to it for a shootout! 
11749DFC-FFAB-4D53-91A5-9149EFA52F5D.thumb.jpeg.cb7b83b48e0d820be237579efafc7cde.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...