bigmuff69

Hardwood low profile finger rests
£5
Manchester

Hardwood Low Profile Bass Finger Rest. Handcrafred using the finest hardwoods.low profile and unobtrusive,can by used near the neck or by the bridge to suit your own playing style,we use woods such as ebony,purple heart,wenge,padauk,ash,maple,cherry,black walnut,and we make multi laminate finger rest as well,just tell us what you need,and we can make a custom one for your bass,all rests come with a oil and wax finish.all rest come 100mm in length as standard,but we make them longer or shorter,and very use a very  strong double sided tape,so no screw holes,Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st class for £1.50p

909528DA-8012-434D-8FD5-5FC711989391.jpeg

9EC6A538-ABB5-448D-B79D-EDA33C862E62.png

B9522B5F-AD7F-4829-8F9D-34CE29FE8E20.jpeg

4C923DC0-D1CC-4258-A4B5-6E0E9F432116.jpeg

46A4A9CB-A7EF-41BB-A163-01BFA7EF9CB8.jpeg

D321331B-D1A9-46D7-B81A-26AF4DC6E701.jpeg

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

@bigmuff69...

I likes a thumb rest...

What are the other dimension? F3nd3r types look to be about 13mm wide and 13mm high <sticky out...>

Got an SR600 in plain natural ash, be nice to pick up on the jatoba / bubinga type colurs on the extended neck heal...

If the standard ones are 100mm would it be poss to have it 2-Part?

45mm slight shaped ends to fit between the pickups, and the 55mm slight shaped one end to go from the neck pickup with a chamfer on the other end by the fretboard?

20210415_214202.jpg

Edited by PaulThePlug

Posted (edited)

If the ash wasnt quite right with the aged matt laquer finish on the body it would stand out as different a lot more...

The neck type colours could just be near enough... I'll give it a go! - How do you want ya £6.50? post or message ya paypal (friend)... and I'll post up pics when fitted?

Some peoples were asking about ramps on here a while back, maybe worth considering, the height looks about right...

Edited by PaulThePlug

2 minutes ago, therealting said:

Wondering what you reckon would suit my Warwick Alien 6?

Had to google images that... my that is a big beasty... pics with and without a rest... very nice.

I love a good hardwood rest 😀 Had an Ebony one made years ago for an Ibby fretless. Good luck with this, great idea!

Just pickup an ebony item for a Stingray-type bass.  Just the ticket, really pleased with it.