Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro LT (Red Fade Gloss)/OHSC/D-Tuner
£1800
Crowthorne, Berkshire

NancyJohnson

*Reduced! £1.700.00.*

Spector Euro LT in red fade gloss, passive Bart P/J pickups, Darkglass active circuit, flamed maple top, Alder back, with the walnut stripe.  Maple neck, ebony board.  Gotoh hardware, brass nut. 

I've added a D-tuner and Dunlop Straploks.  The bass came with a gigbag, but I've bought a Spector HSC for it.  It's 100%...immaculate and has been out of the house twice since I got it.  It plays very, very nicely and while I know desired tone is subjective, through my gear (dUg/Darkglass), to my ears it works wonderfully.

20191007_200336.thumb.jpg.e8668dae841874efae5f4478be1522ff.jpg

Edited by NancyJohnson
Price drop!
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Kiwi unlocked this topic

I'm going to bump this.

No big rush to sell, but I just don't use it at all...one studio session in the last two years.  Happy to ship at buyers expense.

Hit me up.  We can haggle.

*Edit - obviously I'll supply the original machine head and the original strap lugs.

Edited by NancyJohnson

• NancyJohnson changed the title to Spector Euro LT (Red Fade Gloss)/OHSC/D-Tuner
28 minutes ago, Henrythe8 said:

My Korean NS2 has barts and the Spector DarkGlass preamp installed. Great combination. 

Does this one also have the trim pot inside the cavity ? 

Not been in the cavity since I changed the battery.   From memory there's a white dial in there - I've not touched it - I assume this alters boost/cut of whatever the Darkglass unit is doing.

45 minutes ago, NancyJohnson said:

Honestly no idea!  As I understand it, the LT body is chambered, so you'd expect to be lighter. 

I only have this Spector, so nothing to compare it against, but I know a guy.  Calling @cetera!

No idea of exact weight difference but it IS lighter....

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Absolutely superb basses! I bought a violet fade LT - same combo as yours - from Geoffio last year and I am utterly blown away by how good these Spector basses are. If I recall correctly, they weigh in at 3.9kgs and do include the internal trim pot. 

Good luck although you shouldn't need to as that bass will sell itself!

Andy

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...