Why become a member? ×

Expensive Precision

Beedster

Just sent this:

------------

Hi there,

I am interested in this item. Could you tell me where and when you bought the bass, weather it came with all the hardware shown (especially the ashtray covers) and the serial number (this will settle my mind about its age and exact model)

Look forward to hearing from you

------------

Bear in mind my username on eBay is WWWBASSCHATCOUK !!!!

ped

[quote name='joe_bass' post='383573' date='Jan 17 2009, 09:17 PM']As pointed out I love the fact a cover set is the last thing he bought on Ebay. What a complete & utter f*ckwit, & w*nker it goes without saying.

Would have been great if every single part of that guitar was listed in his feedback as a buyer! ;)[/quote]

:P

I offered to buy it from him but he didn't like my price.

Thought you might like to see his polite response to me telling him I was going to report his listing to ebay

"... go f*ck yourself mate telling me what i have or havent,,crawl ounder a brick and die ya bollocks ye"

A quality gentleman I'm sure you'll agree, and strangely medieval in his use of langauge ;)

He just sent me this:

hi mate sorry i just removed the fender p bass from its listing,,see some people askin so many stupuid questions and accusing me of fraudulent goods,,,i mean i dont take that crap from anyone,thats people trying to run your goods down and maybe get them for half nothing,,i know what i have in my possesion and im proud of it.thanks for your interest all the same

Hmm.. right... he doesn't TAKE crap, just sells and talks it!

[quote name='Beedster' post='383955' date='Jan 18 2009, 01:31 PM']Thought you might like to see his polite response to me telling him I was going to report his listing to ebay

"... go f*ck yourself mate telling me what i have or havent,,crawl ounder a brick and die ya bollocks ye"

A quality gentleman I'm sure you'll agree, and strangely medieval in his use of langauge ;)[/quote]

I've just had my reply.

"hey i know whats wrong with you jealous thats it you would like the fender p bass but you just cant afford it,,,, aahhhhhhh,,,tough sh*t,,,do as you please mate i dont take crap from people like you,slan go foill"