Why become a member? ×

Expensive Precision

Beedster

[quote name='ped' post='384296' date='Jan 18 2009, 08:02 PM']He just sent me this:

hi mate sorry i just removed the fender p bass from its listing,,see some people askin so many stupuid questions and accusing me of fraudulent goods,,,i mean i dont take that crap from anyone,thats people trying to run your goods down and maybe get them for half nothing,,i know what i have in my possesion and im proud of it.thanks for your interest all the same

Hmm.. right... he doesn't TAKE crap, just sells and talks it![/quote]

Next!

[quote name='neepheid' post='385046' date='Jan 19 2009, 03:18 PM']Maybe someone should point him to this thread.[/quote]

How's that done? Don't you have to be a basschat member to read it?

Come to think of it, do we want him to know we exist...he'll likely sign up and try to do an Allen on us.

[quote name='ped' post='384296' date='Jan 18 2009, 08:02 PM']He just sent me this:

hi mate sorry i just removed the fender p bass from its listing,,see some people askin so many stupuid questions and accusing me of fraudulent goods,,,i mean i dont take that crap from anyone,thats people trying to run your goods down and maybe get them for half nothing,,i know what i have in my possesion and im proud of it.thanks for your interest all the same

Hmm.. right... he doesn't TAKE crap, just sells and talks it![/quote]
If it was real then he wouldn't have anything to worry about. Sounds like a grade A w***er to me.