Jump to content
scrumpymike

The BIG FAT South-West Bass Bash 2020!! - Sunday 5th April, 2020

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, 0175westwood29 said:

ok so im def coming!

rig wise i can bring the whole setup....doubt my new cabinet will be ready but if it is ill bring it, but just wondering if anyone would be interested in my bringing my headphone/inears set up? would mean my rig making alot less noise! and probs means people can have a better play on my gear/pedals

Andy

gear will be my big board.....duh and my orange amps, Ob1-500 and a rockerverb mk3

I’d be very interested in seeing, or perhaps rather hearing, your IEMs. Eventually, as per a suggestion for the SEBB, we might persuade @EBS_freak to give a talk/demo of such things...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As in previous years, just a call for willing parties to pay up front

so we have some money in the kitty to cover hall hire and other advance expenditure.

(If you do this then can't attend, your money will be refunded after the event.)

Just PM me and I'll send payment details.

THANKS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Frank Blank said:

I’d be very interested in seeing, or perhaps rather hearing, your IEMs. Eventually, as per a suggestion for the SEBB, we might persuade @EBS_freak to give a talk/demo of such things...

I'm going to have to let you down I'm afraid. It's a significant birthday weekend that I could not possibly miss.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, scrumpymike said:

As in previous years, just a call for willing parties to pay up front

so we have some money in the kitty to cover hall hire and other advance expenditure.

(If you do this then can't attend, your money will be refunded after the event.)

Just PM me and I'll send payment details.

THANKS!

p to muthafricken m

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cripes, my 'pay up front' appeal has already generated £30!  If money keeps coming in at that rate between now and April 5, I'll be sunning myself somewhere in the Caribbean while you lot are standing outside our village hall 😎

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, scrumpymike said:

As in previous years, just a call for willing parties to pay up front

so we have some money in the kitty to cover hall hire and other advance expenditure.

(If you do this then can't attend, your money will be refunded after the event.)

Just PM me and I'll send payment details.

THANKS!

ill message you on friday when ive got paid!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Frank Blank said:

I’d be very interested in seeing, or perhaps rather hearing, your IEMs. Eventually, as per a suggestion for the SEBB, we might persuade @EBS_freak to give a talk/demo of such things...

ill bring it then its not very big to bring

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EBS_freak said:

I'm going to have to let you down I'm afraid. It's a significant birthday weekend that I could not possibly miss.

Not a let down at all Sir, it is just a suggestion, if you are into the idea we’ll work something out 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, scrumpymike said:

Yes, same one.  Thanks!

Phew! 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...