Why become a member? ×

New light weight cab contender.

karlfer

1 hour ago, Chienmortbb said:

Under 12Kgs is light. Our Basschat 1x12s come in at about 13 Kg with a crossover and compression driver using a neo. It is also rivalling the ultralight Barefaceds

Edit

Edited by karlfer

1 hour ago, Al Krow said:

I think that's a bit harsh? I, for one, am actually really interested to hear about all the alternatives including Chien's Basschat 1x12 and didn't know it even existed until now, so I'm glad he took the opportunity to share.

Besides - I think he was in fact bigging-up the Orange cabs which are < 12kg whereas his are > 12kg?

Edit

Edited by karlfer

23 minutes ago, karlfer said:

I don't. It's about the OBC 112's, not backdoor advertising for other people's products. They can do that properly through the commercial parts of BC.

Now, Orange I believe.

I thought the basschat ones were a diy design rather than commercial products? Seems a bit harsh like.

23 minutes ago, karlfer said:

I don't. It's about the OBC 112's, not backdoor advertising for other people's products. They can do that properly through the commercial parts of BC.

Now, Orange I believe.

Advertising? Commercial?  Come off it, it’s an open source design that you make yourself.  As I have done, and very grateful I am for the encouragement to do so.

Jesus H, I'll bother to do an observation on a particular product again.

I'm going to ask the mods to close this thread as nobody appears to grasp it's ABOUT NEW ORANGE CABS, NOT everybody else's opinion of what is wonderful.

14 minutes ago, Bridgehouse said:

Lol - so someone is criticised for posting a comparison of a product which is a free design that you make yourself and they make no money out of it?

Guffaw.

Glad you find it so funny, guess I'll be finding another original 70's Precision then.

2 hours ago, funky8884 said:

I can’t see anything ? I’m on mobile though

He posted, he didn't like where the thread went, he pinged a mod to close, mod didn't close, so he removed his initial post himself. Not the best showing to be honest. 👎

Edited by Jack

10 minutes ago, Jack said:

He posted, he didn't like where the thread went, he pinged a mod to close, mod didn't close, so he removed his initial post himself. Not the best showing to be honest. 👎

:dash1:

And some just like the sound of their own typing & flip what the actual post is about.

I certainly won't bother taking my time to impart information again.

• Rich locked this topic