Why become a member? ×

EBay 20% Off TODAY

gs_triumph

The annoying part about my purchase is that I'd um'd and ah'd about buying it for over a week, I messaged the seller with a question this morning and upon his reply, bought the item. If he wasn't so bloody efficient and hadn't messaged me 'til now I could've saved forty quid :D. 

32 minutes ago, Maude said:

The annoying part about my purchase is that I'd um'd and ah'd about buying it for over a week, I messaged the seller with a question this morning and upon his reply, bought the item. If he wasn't so bloody efficient and hadn't messaged me 'til now I could've saved forty quid :D. 

If it was  a buy it now you can still cancel and buy again!

Oh not sure then, I'm using my phone and if I click on 'home' it's at the top of the page. 

Just use the code PNY2018 and it should work. You can put the items in your basket and click 'checkout', on the next page you can add the discount code and update to make sure it works before clicking 'confirm and pay'. 

2 minutes ago, Maude said:

Oh not sure then, I'm using my phone and if I click on 'home' it's at the top of the page. 

Just use the code PNY2018 and it should work. You can put the items in your basket and click 'checkout', on the next page you can add the discount code and update to make sure it works before clicking 'confirm and pay'. 

Yep, I can confirm this works. When checking out there should be an option to add a voucher/discount code. I tried it with a Synth that was in my basket and it worked fine!