Left leaderboard
Cuzzie

Feedback for Cuzzie

As much as I love buying gear, occasionally I have to sell.
Feedback please from those I have dealt with.

Opened a wanted thread for a pedal, low and behold Ewan offered me the exact pedal I was looking for, deal done, fasted acquisition ever. Seamless, good comms, pleasure doing business. It's how it should be ;) a recommended seller.

Ewan bought a pedalboard with power supply form me, excellent to deal with from start to finish, Cheers Ewan!

Sold Ewan some Labella flats today. He came to collect and we had a good old natter about all things bass. Would certainly recommend. Hope you like the strings mate.

Ewan is a highly recommended guy to deal with!

He has bought very special custom Sandberg five stringer from me, hope he will take good care of the green beauty :)

Thanks Ewan, I hope we will make a deal soon (or drink a nice beer in Hungary)! :D

Joni 

Ewan is a super chap to deal with. Bought a Hipshot Extender off him, posted the next day and arrived promptly. Great comms throughout the transaction and would highly recommend doing business with. 

Ewan bought a shim from me and the transaction was effortless. Top comms and a top person to deal with!

Thanks very much