Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn from sale squier Matt freeman ,but if anyone ever wants it message me, thanks
£325

kevvo66

it going up for sale Trades most welcome to the sum of the above would trade for decent amp or px towards a lightweight combo markbass or tc electronics or something similar ,the price is firm I would prefer collection on this discontinued thing of beauty it came from from Conan from this very parish in a trade but could be delivered , comes with original scratch plate and thumb rest and Allan keys inspection tag if you want put it back the original s,plate and thumb rest are included as seen in pics think its looks great with the scratch plate that's on so that's two s,plates stock and after market and fender gig bag .how's it play fantastic nearly almost plays its self ask anyone who's played one all stock fittings and not been modified in anyway as it fine as it is , mint condition postage now included £325 posted or £300 collected I now have a decent box for shipping or possible meet up with in reason
Cheers me dears

Edited by kevvo66

[quote name='kevvo66' timestamp='1488361967' post='3248167']
Schecter session 4
[/quote]

Never mind that - have you seen the model T - WOW!

http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/Schecter-Model-T-Session-Bass-Guitar-Aged-Natural-Satin/16JN?origin=product-ads&utm_campaign=*PLA+Shop+-+All+Products&utm_medium=vertical_search&network=google&adgroup=**All+Products&merchant_id=1279443&product_id=55139d1&product_country=GB&product_partition_id=116982149839&gclid=CjwKEAiA_9nFBRCsurz7y_Px8xoSJAAUqvKCu7e941rquWPIYXJ1UcCCGqQxUVU2kLim9sldTrjgmhoCfmbw_wcB

[quote name='LewisK1975' timestamp='1488385559' post='3248507']
Oooooh a Black Matt Freeman up for Sale - Marks, Set, GO!
[/quote]

Ha! Yeah, I've been having a very stern word with myself all day about this.

This wont be here long...

[quote name='Bearfist' timestamp='1488387856' post='3248540']
Ha! Yeah, I've been having a very stern word with myself all day about this.

This wont be here long...
[/quote]

Yep, have to say I think it looks great with the white pearl pickguard too. Agreed, I don't think this'll take long to sell..

Crikey Kev, you haven't had it five minutes man! :o

This was mine before it was Kev's, and everything he says about it is true. A pleasure to play and it just oozes quality. The pearl plate was from [url="http://www.northwestguitars.co.uk/bass/"]North West guitars[/url] and is really lovely.

If I needed a P bass (which I don't!) and had the cash (which I don't!) I would have this bass back in a heartbeat.

Highly recommended :gas:

Edited by Conan

[quote name='Paul S' timestamp='1488797075' post='3251765']
Can't understand why this is still here?
[/quote]

Got one of these today. Well worth the money. I can't quite believe how cheap they were originally. If they had a Fender logo the price would easily double.

[quote name='bigsmokebass' timestamp='1488915087' post='3252934']
I'm pretty sure APC Overnight can send it cheaper than that insured, next day delivery as a standard. Check it out and perhaps get the sale ;)
[/quote]In all honesty insurance is a waste of time as most couriers will not insure instruments its in the small print but they are still happy to take the extra money for insurance even though it is not worth it as you are not covered