Feedback for Mottlefeeder

Thunderthumbs

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just bought a Hartke HA3000 from David. Excellent amp, excellent price and really a really good transaction. The communication was spot on, the amp was as described and came bang on the day promised. David is a really good man to deal with and is a credit to Basschat, he is someone you can trust and do business with.

Mike(Pestie) :D

• 5 years later...
  • 4 months later...

I was looking for a Hercules bass stand and David kindly got in touch with me to say he had one he'd be prepared to sell after he saw my ad in the Items Wanted forum.. 

A quick exchange of PMs and the deal was done and before I could say 'David is an absolute pleasure to deal with', the stand arrived in perfect working order and great condition. 

So, thanks David for being such a credit to Basschat and for the stand itself (which is great btw) and all the best for now.. 

Summing up, I'm very happy to recommend @Mottlefeederto one and all here on Basschat as a really good person to deal with!

Nik

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...