Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

Yup that really is a damn shame. I'm going pedal train mini next but i am going to have to invest some cash to have it the way i want:

Cream Pie (got)
Subdecay ehobox (need at £179)
Zoom Ultra Fuzz (got)
an undecided distortion ?
BBE OptoComp (got) - possible upgrade to compulator (£200ish)
Korg pitch black tuner (£50)
pedaltrain mini (£79)

total at least £300 damn ah well

What do you reckon? Suggestions for distortion as i'm all out of ideas. This is going to be my gigging board so its essentials only. I have been thinking about putting the tuner and comp on top of my amp but the way i thrash around it may end in tears.

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='620432' date='Oct 8 2009, 12:00 PM']I might be willing to part with an Echobox since I have 3 :lol:[/quote]

What a surprise Tayste has multiples of something i want :) :rolleyes:

I need to get the money first once i have the cash i will send you a message.

[quote name='Finbar' post='620234' date='Oct 8 2009, 07:19 AM']mammoth clone with impedance knob. i'm not really sure on the grey areas of selling clone pedals tbh, following the mammoth thread in the effects forum, which is why i haven't advertised it. but i don't really need it.[/quote]
Sell it and give the money to ZVex.

Thanks much. As of now the only way to transport it is by leaving it towards the rear of the van we uses, just make sure that nothing falls on it. Man would I be pissed!!!
But I have been looking around and trying to find a company that can make custom cases. This might be hard as I think that would be a pricey project. Another idea someone gave me was to use a case for a plasma/LCD. Seems like a good idea I just need to measure on out.
Not too many options...

Any ideas?

Yeah I know, the only thing that I am missing is the prescription electronics depth charge instead of the Colorsound bass fuzz. For now this will work until I find out the difference in sound in those two.
Next on the list for the board is George L cables etc., and that's a pretty penny. :)
Thanks for the comment...