Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

[quote name='pantherairsoft' timestamp='1337188730' post='1656935']
I'm going to add a Mooer Pitch Box which is tiny for the 2 octave up stuff...
[/quote]
[quote name='0175westwood29' timestamp='1337189250' post='1656953']
i had a look at them this morning, didnt have time to check out the samples!
[/quote]

The only samples I know about are [url="http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f36/tiny-pedals-1590a-pedals-833936/index15.html#post12573928"]HERE[/url]. If anyone can point me at any more I'd be grateful, because it doesn't sound like what I want so far. (Which is an OC-2 style 1-octave down ... just that)

Edited by BigBeatNut

I mentioned to them that they coul really do with some audio and they seemed to think that was a mammoth task. I suggested I'd do a review/demo and they seemed quite excited about it.

I'm sure the octave up stuff will sound great - the octave down will be the telling point!

[quote name='BigBeatNut' timestamp='1337375525' post='1659167']
I still have to wire up the daisy chain and velcro it down, but you get the idea ....

So tell me, when it comes to velcro, is there any good reason to do spiky side on pedals, soft side on board, or the other way round ... or doesn't it matter at all ?
[/quote]

Haha how cute :D

When you buy pre-made pedalboards, they have the soft side on them already, so I guess it's generally the norm to stick the spiky side on the pedals :)

I still have to wire up the daisy chain and velcro it down, but you get the idea ....

So tell me, when it comes to velcro, is there any good reason to do spiky side on pedals, soft side on board, or the other way round ... or doesn't it matter at all ?
[/quote]

The OCD in me says you need a set square!!!

Sweet little collection!

[quote name='Al Heeley' timestamp='1337384170' post='1659308'] i always prefer the spiky side on the pedals then they stick to the carpet when i'm playing with them off-board.[/quote]

I use spiky side on the pedals and that's the one thing that annoys me about them - I don't want them to stick to the carpet!

The other reason to go that way is that most others do too, so if you buy a used pedal with velcro already on, you are ready to rock.

[/quote]

Ahw man that looks gorgeous!

As for lashing the pedals down, you can't beat cable ties IMHO, although with a selection of pedals like that which is almost an Art installation, you'd have to be really careful what colour ties to use.

I really should get out more.....

[quote name='1976fenderhead' timestamp='1337616539' post='1662857']

I like that, good thoughtful choice of what not to replace with the B3.
[/quote]

Thanks :) I was actually a bit tempted to replace the compressor too because the B3 ones are very impressive!

So here is Pedal-Board 2, Ver. 1 :D
Un-velcroed and messy....but working a treat.

[url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/pedalboardp.jpg/"][/url]
Uploaded with [url="http://imageshack.us"]ImageShack.us[/url]

Chain:
Bass -> LS-2 In
Loops A Send -> OC-2 -> CE-2B -> BF-2B Flanger -> GEB-7 -> Behringer Vibrato -> Return
Loop B Send - TU-2 Tuner -> CS-2 Compression -> CoPilot Orbit -> Polish Love -> PH-2 Phaser -> PN-2 Trem/Pan -> GE-7B -> Source Audio BEF -> Return
LS-2 Out -> Akai Headrush -> Ernie Ball Volume -> LM-2 Limiter
Amp

Phew :)
LS-2 will move for a SFX Loop Logic soon

Si

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1337778293' post='1665284']
So here is Pedal-Board 2, Ver. 1 :D
Un-velcroed and messy....but working a treat.

[url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/pedalboardp.jpg/"][/url]
Uploaded with [url="http://imageshack.us"]ImageShack.us[/url]

Chain:
Bass -> LS-2 In
Loops A Send -> OC-2 -> CE-2B -> BF-2B Flanger -> GEB-7 -> Behringer Vibrato -> Return
Loop B Send - TU-2 Tuner -> CS-2 Compression -> CoPilot Orbit -> Polish Love -> PH-2 Phaser -> PN-2 Trem/Pan -> GE-7B -> Source Audio BEF -> Return
LS-2 Out -> Akai Headrush -> Ernie Ball Volume -> LM-2 Limiter
Amp

Phew :)
LS-2 will move for a SFX Loop Logic soon

Si
[/quote]

Is that a tat on your left foot or have you dropped something heavy on it? Can't tell on my phone screen...