Why become a member? ×

Barefaced 4x10 announced!

LewisK1975

[s]People may be shocked to learn I am considered ordering one...

I no longer used my Orange OBC 410 due to it being a dead weight and barely ever moving from my house, so that was sold about 6 months back. It sounded excellent, no issue there.

Anyone experienced in what the high detail is like in this series of cabs? I do like to go from warm low mid thump to all out aggressive treble grind...[/s]

EDIT - Absolutely no more room for any more large pieces of gear so can't try one!

Also cannot stop going for more guitar effects so....there we go.

Edited by Musicman20

[quote name='mcnach' timestamp='1461224759' post='3032533']

It won't make much difference between 4 and 8, really.
[/quote]

Totally agree.

I A/B'd 4 and 8ohm cabs in a practice room a while ago, the difference in output, at the same settings, was marginal. I think on the 8ohm I pushed the master volume up not even a full notch to get the same volume.

If you stick any of the newish 500w heads on these new BF 410's it'll still probably knock buildings down.

[quote name='Musicman20' timestamp='1461230547' post='3032608']
People may be shocked to learn I am considered ordering one...

I no longer used my Orange OBC 410 due to it being a dead weight and barely ever moving from my house, so that was sold about 6 months back. It sounded excellent, no issue there.

Anyone experienced in what the high detail is like in this series of cabs? I do like to go from warm low mid thump to all out aggressive treble grind...
[/quote]

Based on my very brief experience of the Two10 I reckon this would do that very nicely indeed!

[quote name='Highfox' timestamp='1461253810' post='3032953']
Kind of weird that the shipping and cost to the USA is cheaper than it would be to other EU countries! (bar the UK)?
[/quote]

VAT. Switzerland and Norway etc would be cheaper too. But everywhere outside the EU will have import duties to pay at their end.

I'm sure it would be plenty loud at 8 ohms

I'm sure it would, but I wouldn't be able to use it with all my heads 😟

EDIT - Scratch that, reading back through I must have had too much coffee 🤪

Edited by Deedee

Ok so I have my beautiful (actually kinda menacing) bf410 sat right here. Apparently it's the first out the door!

I wish I'd figured out how to upload pix! It's tiny for a 4x10, only a couple of inches bigger than my 4x8!

My ABM500 looks perfect on top. Roll on Monday night rehearsal, I'm going to melt a drummer!

[quote name='bigjimmyc' timestamp='1461336531' post='3033839']
Ok so I have my beautiful (actually kinda menacing) bf410 sat right here. Apparently it's the first out the door!

I wish I'd figured out how to upload pix! It's tiny for a 4x10, only a couple of inches bigger than my 4x8!

My ABM500 looks perfect on top. Roll on Monday night rehearsal, I'm going to melt a drummer!
[/quote]

i am not jealous i am not jealous i am not jealous i am not jealous i am not jealous i am not jealous i am not jealous i am not jealous i am not jealous i am not jealous i am not jealous

Edited by lowhand_mike