Why become a member? ×

'73 Jazz Bass - *** SOLD ***!!

Hellrazor

I dream about this bass. One of the finest I have ever seen. I should have had it 1st time around but I was hellbent on getting a p. In the end I got another Jazz. If it had a mapleboard I would be selling a kidney tomorrow. This bass is obviously worth every penny, I just hope it goes to a good home, shame it won't be mine. :) :huh: :huh:

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='271704' date='Aug 28 2008, 12:41 PM']:)

Ouch.. this hurts.

Folks, I'm not in a position to buy this back. If I was, I wouldn't think twice.

I can - hand on heart - categorically state that this Jazz is a beauty and has 'it', whatever 'it' is.

I'm gutted to see it go again.[/quote]Buy it back you gonk!!!!!!
Sell your Mesa amp or something, I know how horrible it is to see your bass in the hands of somebody else, it's like your missus being manhandled by a stranger.

[quote name='steve-soar' post='272071' date='Aug 28 2008, 09:54 PM']Buy it back you gonk!!!!!!
Sell your Mesa amp or something, I know how horrible it is to see your bass in the hands of somebody else, it's like your missus being manhandled by a stranger.[/quote]

Don't I know it...

[quote name='steve-soar' post='272071' date='Aug 28 2008, 09:54 PM']Buy it back you gonk!!!!!!
Sell your Mesa amp or something, I know how horrible it is to see your bass in the hands of somebody else, [b]it's like your missus being manhandled by a stranger[/b].[/quote]

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='272115' date='Aug 28 2008, 10:48 PM'][b]Don't I know it[/b]...[/quote]

I'm not a stranger to your missus... and I didn't do it anyway :)