Why become a member? ×

Bass guitar magazine

Funky Dunky

Where do you buy yours? I never ever see them in shops up here, not even in WH Smith, and it makes me sad because it's something I would buy fairly often (although not often enough to subscribe). Never any problems finding between four and six guitar magazines on the shelves, but absolutely hee haw for bass.

Which are the best publications for bass guitar?

[quote name='Roland Rock' timestamp='1433746374' post='2793469']
It always seems to be in the city WH Smiths when I don't want it, but never in the airport ones when I want one
[/quote]
Medium sized WHS have it and I even found it at Euro tunnel terminal

• 2 weeks later...

I've just been reading a copy - [i]am I the only person who struggles with the size of the print and the font??[/i] I find that the print is too light (black on white) and when it's white on colour it's even harder to read. As for the size of the script, why so small?? The copy I'm currently reading (April 2015) has loads of pictures which wouldn't suffer if the the print was a bit larger. IMHO the articles would benefit from being at least size 12.

Unfortunately these, minor, points are spoiling my enjoyment...

[quote name='Funky Dunky' timestamp='1435015853' post='2804772']
As a qualified journo and an amateur bassist, I would cut somebody's throat for a job at that mag. I would seriously LOVE that.
[/quote]

We're always looking for decent writers, so feel free to drop me a line with some ideas at [email protected].

Joel McIver
Editor

Edited by Joel McIver