Why become a member? ×

Oh dear. All the talk of country basses has not prepared me for this!

I'm sorry this has happened.

As in the title, this is hard to look at :( .

[url="http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Tribute-Telecaster-Precision-Relic-Bass-In-Blue-Right-Handed-/131519133983?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1e9f26b91f"]http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Tribute-Telecaster-Precision-Relic-Bass-In-Blue-Right-Handed-/131519133983?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1e9f26b91f[/url]

I don't have a particular problem with relicing in itself, as long as there's some logic to it. The top horn, fair enough. The centre and end top edges, OK. Behind the pickups, fine. But WTF happened under the bridge?? :unsure:

Edited by lowregisterhead

[quote name='lowregisterhead' timestamp='1432461265' post='2781589']
I don't have a particular problem with relicing in itself, as long as there's some logic to it. The top horn, fair enough. The centre and end top edges, OK. Behind the pickups, fine. But WTF happened under the bridge?? :unsure:
[/quote]

Mice infestaition if you ask me, fortunately, or unfortunately depending on your prospective I guess, the mice were unable to climb up and eat the headstock

Guest MoJo

[quote name='lowregisterhead' timestamp='1432461265' post='2781589']
[/quote]

Exactly my thinking. Relicing done by someone who doesn't actually play perhaps

[quote name='JapanAxe' timestamp='1432467524' post='2781688']
I searched in vain for a barf emoticon...
[/quote]

This one's more in keeping with the style of the forum emoticons. You can borrow it, but I'll need it back for Off Topic later on.

I particularly like the condition description he has chosen:

[color=#333333]Manufacturer refurbished: [/color][size=3]An item that has been professionally restored to working order by a manufacturer-approved vendor.[/size][size=3]This means the product has been inspected, cleaned and repaired to meet manufacturer specifications and is in excellent condition. [/size]

Words fail me!!