Why become a member? ×

GCordez Feedback

bassbloke

I bought a pair of Schroeder cabs from Greg on behalf of a friend. Great seller, really nice,helpful guy and it was a pleasure to chat to and do business with him. The cabs are in fantastic condition and he even dropped them off!

I've just given the two cabs a quick run through and they're great. I've spoken to my mate and he can;t wait to come and pick them up.

Thank you.

• 1 year later...

Bought a Berg IP112EX from Greg last week and the transaction couldn't have been easier. A pleasure to deal with and chat to I can recommend him without hesitation.

Oh, and if you call around to see him, he can do you a mean Americano!
Cheers Greg

P

I bought a David Gage Realist pickup and SD systems LCM100 mic from Greg last year. All arrived well packaged and in perfect working order.

Today I received a couple of jazz theory books for a great price.

Excellent communication and very friendly.

Thanks Greg!

Steve

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Greg bought my remaining Aggie GS112.

Seemed like a really nice guy, deal done with no problem and received a quick DB intro lesson into the bargain!

Greg, I'll be in touch after the show finishes at Easter to set up a bunch of lessons.

Cheers

Pete

Just visited Greg to buy a Dbass cover - lovely job! And a rare opportunity to oggle some very,very nice basses. Just when I'd decided to man up and play Spirocores until I have Superhero hands...tried some real (dead sheep?) gut strings. Life's never simple, is it? Poor sheep.

I just bought a rather lovely old DB from Greg and am very happy with the whole thing. I badgered the poor guy with question after question, requested sound clips, even made him change strings in order to get a feel for what the bass was like with guts, and even then starting humming and hahhing about whether it had the tone I was after. Anyway, Greg being a top guy brought the bass down by train, we had a few drinks and a chat about bass and life, and I'm now the very happy owner of a rather nice old DB, whilst Greg's on his way towards his new custom build.

Top guy to deal with.

Chris

• 8 months later...

We had loads of great communication despite both being very busy - Greg came up to try the bass, we had a good honest chat and barter over the bass and then went for a nice lunch! Lovely guy, great player and lovely to have met you. Really hope the bass works out for you Greg.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Just bought a lovely David Gage double bass from Greg
He's a great guy, really helpful & communicative
and had good answers for my questions (some of which were probably daft)

A real pleasure to deal with and all-round nice guy
Deal with absolute confidence basschatters :)

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...