Why become a member? ×

Bass survey for an educational project

bassresearch

Hi,
I'm conducting some research for an education project. Its a short survey and if you have 10 minutes spare to complete it then I am very grateful. Its on bass playing!! and can be found at the link below. If you know of any other bass players that are not on here and would be willing to help me out, then please send them the link.

[url="https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F78N39G"]https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/F78N39G[/url]

I have seen that a few people have done this and I'm sorry, here is another one! However I will make the results of the survey available for all to see if you want to look at the answers.

Thank you for your time,

F

P.S I'm new to this forum and I'm not sure if I am posting this in the correct place, if I'm not please let me know.

done but VERY strange questions and lots of assumptions that made answering quite tricky. Like pro or semi-pro. I'm a professional, making all my income from music and performing arts, but because I do more than just play bass that makes me a semi-pro????

I'm afraid that, as an old fuddy-duddy, I'm rather wary of giving away all this free information, supposedly so valuable (well, the shareholders of Facebook and such think so...). I'd like to see a good solid reason as to why I should be doing this (apart from passing a dull evening on t'web...), and what is the purpose of the survey. Sorry, don't want to spoilt things, but there's a lot of this about. OK, I'll admit it; I'm a grumpy ol' git. <_<[size=4] [/size]

I started answering but gave up quite quickly due to spelling mistakes, questions that made unwarranted assumptions, no relevant answer for me, personal questions, overlapping of categories, incorrect use of more than and less than symbols, etc etc.

Sorry.

I've never actually seen a 'survey monkey' questionnaire that was any use at all.

Done, but Question 2's reply options are a mess due to a misplaced header - I went pot luck on that.

The combination questions (e.g. Business/Theory) need to be split out & made separate.

Personal info = None Of Your Business, but I reckon I've given enough info to give you some data without compromising my privacy..

[quote name='EssentialTension' timestamp='1414799781' post='2593573']
I started answering but gave up quite quickly due to spelling mistakes, questions that made unwarranted assumptions, no relevant answer for me, personal questions, overlapping of categories, incorrect use of more than and less than symbols, etc etc.

Sorry.
[/quote]

Ditto