Why become a member? ×

Lowest string .317 - "needs to be thicker" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KiOgon

[indent=1]whoa! that's a beast, not sure about some of the features though, eye bolts as strap buttons? and the tuners look like guitar ones to me. and don't get me started on the bridge (no intonation adjustment and 15 strings anchored into 9 single string anchors?)[/indent]

[indent=1]Matt[/indent]

[quote name='Matt P' timestamp='1413278834' post='2576542']
[indent=1]whoa! that's a beast, not sure about some of the features though, eye bolts as strap buttons? and the tuners look like guitar ones to me. and don't get me started on the bridge (no intonation adjustment and 15 strings anchored into 9 single string anchors?)[/indent]

[indent=1]Matt[/indent]
[/quote]

+1 That bridge gives me nightmares. Why not set it up somewhat sanely and sell it as a 9 stringer? and £1,000? come on! :lol:

As there are 10 string anchors (not 9), if it was a reasonable price it might make a usable 10-string tapper, or even a 10-string straight ERB - the bottom 5 strings are a waste of space so it would be easy to work out which ones to get rid of.

[quote name='binky_bass' timestamp='1413820582' post='2582344']What a piece of sh*t. Seriously. The .317 or whatever it isstring iisn't even over the fretboard![/quote]
Neither is the top .008 string.
I also love the way that two of the bottom four strings are actually touching each other from the third fret down to the nut. Not that it'll make much difference to the inaudible mush. Am I right in thinking that that bottom F would be something like 5½ hertz??
[quote]Burn it.[/quote]
I wouldn't insult my fireplace with it.