Why become a member? ×

Bass Merchant New Shop +1

phsycoandy

Went and saw Darren at his new premises in Colchester. Wow, what a place, like going into a proper posh shop! space, comfortable well laid out, superb ambience, clean, free coffee and nice leather sofas to chat on and try stuff. Some great gear and loads more coming in. Some tasty Overwaters in stock. Well worth a visit.

Darren thats worth a set of strings at least!!

[quote name='Mr Fudge' post='237703' date='Jul 11 2008, 11:22 PM']I had some great service from Bass Merchant last week.

Ernie Ball super slinkies for me please![/quote]

i also had fantastic service!!

Darren is a legend!

i ordered my aguilar DB410 one afternoon and it turned up the next morning!!

awesome!!

:)

Hi Guys

After all that praise figured I had better say thanks !!!

I am really pleased that I am managing to deliver what I had hoped for ,Good gear and no B**l !!

Thanks again

Darren
The Bass Merchant

PS can anyone tell me how I get set up as an affiliate ?? Would like to post special deals and new gear when I get them ?

[quote name='bassmerchant' post='237896' date='Jul 12 2008, 12:53 PM']Hi Guys

After all that praise figured I had better say thanks !!!

I am really pleased that I am managing to deliver what I had hoped for ,Good gear and no B**l !!

Thanks again

Darren
The Bass Merchant

PS can anyone tell me how I get set up as an affiliate ?? Would like to post special deals and new gear when I get them ?[/quote]

drop ped a pm

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='237790' date='Jul 12 2008, 08:09 AM']The Bass Merchant Ltd
Unit D1 Colchester Seedbed Centre
Wyncolls Road
Severalls Ind.Est
Colchester
Essex
CO4 9HT
Tel: 01206 751173
Fax: 01206 751173[/quote]
How long's it been there?

I can't believe I've been living half hour away from a bass shop and not known about it!?!? :wacko:

[quote name='Dave Dubya' post='237917' date='Jul 12 2008, 01:27 PM']How long's it been there?

I can't believe I've been living half hour away from a bass shop and not known about it!?!? :wacko:[/quote]
just a week or so..

• 7 months later...

Yes it's a cracking place, reminded me of the Bass Centre in it's heyday.

I went in to kill a bit of time while my good wife was shopping. Three cups of coffee later and I ended up with a shuttle 6 and mark bass cab.

Want to go back, but just can't risk it at the moment.

Top blokes.

[quote name='RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE' post='424405' date='Mar 3 2009, 07:04 PM']:) Top Bloke ..Top Shop. Haven't been there unfortunately, but have got both my Aggie DB cab & cover nxt day delivery.
Will be looking there if I fancy something in the future.
Now can I have my free strings? :rolleyes:[/quote]
by the look of your signature, youve got enough already!

The "Free Strings" thing was my attempt at getting a set for the original post and associated good vibes, never came to anything tho......I buy my elixirs off him like everyone else

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='424410' date='Mar 3 2009, 07:09 PM']by the look of your signature, youve got enough already!

The "Free Strings" thing was my attempt at getting a set for the original post and associated good vibes, never came to anything tho......I buy my elixirs off him like everyone else[/quote]
I'd love to go there as I used to live very near Colchester, but now get down south about once a year. Severalls Ind Est rings a bell, though. I bought my first bass in Colchester, at a music shop near the Castle.

• 1 month later...