Why become a member? ×

Working well and as intended

bertbass

I've just read the thread about the new Ashdown Rootmaster 420 and Mr Ashdown said, "[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]You often find people are more keen to point out when they have problems than reporting that all is well and something is doing its job as intended", which is very true.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]So I'd like to say that all is well with my Streamliner 900 and it's doing it[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]s job as intended.[/font][/color]

Edited by bertbass

I think that problems with products in all areas have always been talked about. Alfasud anyone?

If Mr A doesn't like that then the answer is to focus more on his QC.

The fact that he doesn't like people pointing out the problems, is part of his problem.

Famous last words but both of mine are indeed working just as intended.. Watch all my valves melt now!

As for the Ashdown comment, I think Mr A handled it nicely. He offered a little defence but kinda had a laugh about it and took it on the chin at the same time. I'm not a massive fan of their traditional lines but respect Ashowns' innovation and bravery with new ranges and apparently the customer service is second-to-none.