Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

• 4 weeks later...

This is quite an old one from a local festival
[attachment=97356:Wyeside.jpg]

This is another fairly old one
[attachment=97357:Pyroclast3.jpg]

This was at our Stag and Hen party in 2008 - Pimps & Ho's theme!
[attachment=97358:Stag and hen.jpg]

This was a great funk/soul/disco band we had going, which sadly was very short-lived. Good shot of my wife going for it on lead vocals! (she's not really that much taller than me, it's perspective!)
[attachment=97359:Jen's 29th.jpg]

This was at New Years Eve just gone. This drunk, randy, middle-aged woman was gyrating and thrusting at me, performing some sort of psychedelic pagan dance over the course of a few songs. During a break between numbers she exclaimed "I was trying to give you a B%$wjob!". Having never encountered this situation before, and not knowing what else to say, I shouted back "Well done!" and cracked on with the next song!
[attachment=97360:Groupie.jpg]

[quote name='TRBboy' timestamp='1326574218' post='1499126']
"During a break between numbers she exclaimed "I was trying to give you a B%$wjob!". Having never encountered this situation before, and not knowing what else to say, I shouted back "Well done!" and cracked on with the next song!"
[/quote]

How very nice of the lady to offer you a job! :lol:

Edited by clarkpegasus4001

[quote name='EdwardHimself' timestamp='1327008387' post='1505269']
Nice. My friend is buying one of those Barefaced cabs. He's getting a 1 kW hartke head to go with it. It will probably sound a hell of a lot better than my crappy old rig lol.
[/quote]
The Hartke will suit it really well, both sonically and also having the power reserve. Good choice. Another amp that would suit really well is a Genz Benz Streamliner, having tried one. Just sublime. B)

Rocking my Overwater Cont. J 5 with The Mitch Laddie Trio in Essex... Kindly allowed to use the house bassist's Markbass rig (who told me he was a fellow basschatter but he couldn't remember his member name!)

If it was you, a big thanks once again :)

Edited by skej21