Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/pantherairsoft/Live%20from%20The%20Maze%20Jan%202012/IMG_6978.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/pantherairsoft/Live%20from%20The%20Maze%20Jan%202012/IMG_6872.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/pantherairsoft/Live%20from%20The%20Maze%20Jan%202012/IMG_6899.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='waynepunkdude' timestamp='1327084942' post='1506308']
I have just had an awful haircut.
[/quote]

Brilliant. My barnet looks much better in comparison to what I thought of it 5 minutes ago. :lol:

Keep it ;)

Then again, at least you've got hair on top to cut...

Edited by bigjohn

It's from 2008, but I'm not ageing since 2006, so may as well put that one here:

The only thing that changed in me is my bass preference - now I crave older stuff.
It's from the photo session made by my friend; I needed a photo with bass, she needed a model. Win-win situation.

[quote name='Immo' timestamp='1328380198' post='1526282']
It's from 2008, but I'm not ageing since 2006, so may as well put that one here:

The only thing that changed in me is my bass preference - now I crave older stuff.
It's from the photo session made by my friend; I needed a photo with bass, she needed a model. Win-win situation.
[/quote]

Is it hard to play with only one arm?

[quote name='JimBobTTD' timestamp='1328430448' post='1526687']
Is it hard to play with only one arm?[/quote]
I was regenerating my right arm those days; after they found me playing slot machines in Vegas while being two weeks before 21st birthday, they decided to punish me with making me similar to the slot machine itself - and so I became the [i]one-armed bandit[/i]. ;)

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1328479329' post='1527905']
In case you all think I look like a large cock, here's what I actually look like. You may of course still think I look like a large cock ...

[attachment=99338:P1040381.jpg]
[/quote]
Psychobilly? Recently wanted to play this sub-genre but double bass is a bit difficult instrument, not only in termes of playing, but transporation and, well, obtaining cheap.

[quote name='Clarky' timestamp='1328479329' post='1527905']
In case you all think I look like a large cock, here's what I actually look like. You may of course still think I look like a large cock ...

[attachment=99338:P1040381.jpg]
[/quote]
Of course you dont look like a large cock !

BTW good luck with your re election campaign for London Mayor :)

I stood next to Boris in the passport queue at Heathrow last week and was tempted to get a photo with him as you are not the first to make that comment <_< I can tell you he's two inches shorter than me, a great deal fatter, and I look neat by comparison

[quote name='Immo' timestamp='1328441325' post='1526849']
I was regenerating my right arm those days; after they found me playing slot machines in Vegas while being two weeks before 21st birthday, they decided to punish me with making me similar to the slot machine itself - and so I became the [i]one-armed bandit[/i]. ;)
[/quote]

All of this has a Richard Kimble/the Fugitive flair to it. Harrison Ford chasing the one-armed man who killed his wife. Very dramatic.

[quote name='Johnston' timestamp='1329391331' post='1541634']
so you're a Cougar.
[/quote]

Either that or a good actor! You decide... ;)

Anyway enough about me.. let's see some more pics of you guys and gals playing yer basses. :)
(But maybe not you Johnston, I think we've seen quite enough of you already :lol: )