Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='592092' date='Sep 7 2009, 01:48 PM']You are so much more Blues than you are Soul Alan :rolleyes:

The singer spookily reminds me of an old sort of friend who sang the blues in Plymouth, Mick Taylor, sadly no longer with us.[/quote]

...but I now need to look more ambient folk rock apparently...where's my leather kaftan? :)

[quote name='jake_tenfloors' post='591963' date='Sep 7 2009, 11:09 AM']Thats one serious bass face :)

Think we should get a bass face thread started!! :rolleyes: lol[/quote]
A friend of mine once said: when you play something difficult (or something in general), you look like you smell your own farts and, secretly, like it.

EDIT: Bass Face thread started!

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='592025' date='Sep 7 2009, 12:39 PM']There's actually a video out there too but I'm not sure you'd be ready for that :rolleyes:[/quote]

You cant taunt us like that - No video no gig - you know the rules!

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='592096' date='Sep 7 2009, 01:51 PM']I agree, very 'rock' Mikey :)[/quote]

And that was in the days when I wore clothes that werent entirely black.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Tait' post='604037' date='Sep 20 2009, 10:17 PM']wayne, how many laptops do you need?![/quote]

I should explain, one I'm fixing for a friend, one I was installing game on for the missus, one was rigged up to the PC screen because the PC needs a new PSU and the other one I was just BCing and stuff on. But it was an epic moment.

• 3 weeks later...