Why become a member? ×

Post your pictures, Lets see what you all look like.

I thought for a second that the bloke in the photo was my old guitarist Greg, an excellent chap and superb fret-wrangler. I did a comedy cartoon double-take.
However Greg weighs all of 9 stones fully clothed and the photo-dude looks rather more healthy.

[quote name='Sarah5string' post='699750' date='Jan 3 2010, 05:51 PM']My new made up 'stage' look... :) IF I had a band... *sob*

I'll stop photo who**ng now :rolleyes:[/quote]
Get in a band THIS MINUTE young lady! You are too much the hottie to be sitting at home watching Poirot this evening :lol:

[quote name='silddx' post='699852' date='Jan 3 2010, 07:17 PM']Get in a band THIS MINUTE young lady! You are too much the hottie to be sitting at home watching Poirot this evening :rolleyes:[/quote]
I would if I could find a sitter for my 2 kids! Trust me, it's on my list of resolutions this year :)

[quote name='silddx' post='699868' date='Jan 3 2010, 07:36 PM']I am really looking forward to the new Poirot this evening!

I'm just about to serve roast beef, horseradish cream and Yorkshires. Then wine and a smoke and settle in the sofa with my queen to watch Poirot :)[/quote]

I want to be you Nig but I'm far too hot :rolleyes:

[quote name='silddx' post='699868' date='Jan 3 2010, 07:36 PM']I am really looking forward to the new Poirot this evening!

I'm just about to serve roast beef, horseradish cream and Yorkshires. Then wine and a smoke and settle in the sofa with my queen to watch Poirot :)[/quote]

Did you mean to type that into Facebook but did it here by mistake?? ;-)

[quote name='thepurpleblob' post='699883' date='Jan 3 2010, 07:47 PM']Did you mean to type that into Facebook but did it here by mistake?? ;-)[/quote]

I don't care! - I'd forgot about this and am now settling down in front of M. Poirot with a bottle of port, cheese & crackers & Mrs Hamster! :)

Nice one Nigel!

[quote name='Hamster' post='699902' date='Jan 3 2010, 08:02 PM']I don't care! - I'd forgot about this and am now settling down in front of M. Poirot with a bottle of port, cheese & crackers & Mrs Hamster! :)

Nice one Nigel![/quote]
Wickid! Good start too. Much better than Ms Marple the other night, that wasn't very good TBH.

[quote name='silddx' post='699852' date='Jan 3 2010, 07:17 PM']Get in a band THIS MINUTE young lady! You are too much the hottie to be sitting at home watching Poirot this evening :lol:[/quote]

We can rejoice when said young lady does join a band that the audience will be transfixed on the bass player for once.

[quote name='Sarah5string' post='699858' date='Jan 3 2010, 07:23 PM']I would if I could find a sitter for my 2 kids! Trust me, it's on my list of resolutions this year :lol:[/quote]

Kids are like wormholes in space they just consume all time. I'm fortunate to have the good lady Mrs, but time in general seems to speed by. Haven't played a note in weeks. :lol:
[quote name='silddx' post='699880' date='Jan 3 2010, 07:45 PM']:rolleyes:

Wait 'til I get on that stage again! I'll be totally smokin' :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Filthy habit, I'm moralising now :)

And Poirot clashes with Wallinder on the beeb.

Edited by Marvin

[quote name='steve-soar' post='699962' date='Jan 3 2010, 08:49 PM']My drummer took this and made me feel a combination of wanting to punch him and wanting to smile, he is a consummate twat.[/quote]

darn...i really was hoping when i saw the new avatar...