Why become a member? ×

Ebay scam happening now. It's my bass!!

police squad

I sent this to him...
"You do realise dont you that you was using someone elses pictures and so people think its a con hence bidding it up of which you wont be paid but will get a huge ebay fees bill ??
my good advice would be to end the listing, reason due to error in the listing.
then relist it with the real pics with an explination, this would save you alot of hass.
i would do this as soon as today."

His only reply was " thanks"

indeed well done everyone.
a future plan :rolleyes:

Edited by funkgod

[quote name='Fionn' timestamp='1376932026' post='2181118']
Nah, it's still up ... [url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aria-SB1000/141037567469?_trksid=p2045573.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D16581%26meid%3D682470702607343522%26pid%3D100033%26prg%3D7839%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D141037568961%26#ht_137wt_1172"]http://www.ebay.co.u...6#ht_137wt_1172[/url]
[/quote]
It had gone but that must have been while he was revising it but you're right it is back.

In relation to this topic it was me who put up the bass for sale. I researched the bass on the internet for prices they are selling for, photos etc and then photographed my bass only to put the wrong ones up. eBay would not change them so I stuffed myself in the foot. I have removed the listing and would like to apologies to the owner of the bass I ended up using in error.
I will re-list the bass again with my correct photo's and once again I'm sorry. But you guys were right to bring this to our attention.

[quote name='ebaygonewrong' timestamp='1376933789' post='2181163']
In relation to this topic it was me who put up the bass for sale. I researched the bass on the internet for prices they are selling for, photos etc and then photographed my bass only to put the wrong ones up. eBay would not change them so I stuffed myself in the foot. I have removed the listing and would like to apologies to the owner of the bass I ended up using in error.
I will re-list the bass again with my correct photo's and once again I'm sorry. But you guys were right to bring this to our attention.
[/quote]

so you can sell it on the forum here now - a nice old aria like that will get much better attention on here than evilbay :D

:crigon_04: :crigon_04: :crigon_04:

Edited by steve-bbb

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' timestamp='1376933944' post='2181167']
Ha great user name :D welcome and lets see some evidence in the pictures that you own it please anything really a 50p pence for example, Thanks :)
[/quote]

...perhaps Tim could put a hat on the bass ...sorry Pete couldn't resist ( by the way you look 'a million [s]dollars[/s] pounds' in the other thread ) :D

[quote name='ebaygonewrong' timestamp='1376935940' post='2181208']
Have posted a picture of the beasts in front of tonights weather forcast as my member image.Oh I do have a fretless in a green lined case, just not the one in the photo!
once again sorry.
[/quote]

Class..! (...but I can't quite read the date... :P ).

A strong sense of humour is a recommended asset on this forum... :happy:

ebaygonewrong, a question for you ...

When asked what colour the hardware is on the SB1000, why did you say that the tuners are gold plated, when the bass in the last three photos that you put up "the actual bass that you're selling" has chrome tuners?