Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Cab Handle Problems

Clarky72

[quote name='Toasted' timestamp='1376228637' post='2171017']
£870 cabs that fall apart after a year.

Manufacturer offers to sell users a remedy.

What a joke.
[/quote]

Fact of the matter is that the specs against anything else that's even close are still more expensive and this is an example of a cab that gets used a lot.

Also as has been said, it's hardly falling apart.

[quote name='Prime_BASS' timestamp='1376679965' post='2178052']

Fact of the matter is that the specs against anything else that's even close are still more expensive and this is an example of a cab that gets used a lot.

[/quote]

I think that factoid was debunked at post #126.

Somebody thought they don't look good. I think mine looked very nice at Milnrow WMC last night. I think it will also look quite nice on a much bigger stage tomorrow at the Rock The Lakes Festival. But I KNOW it will sound great to me, every time I use it
[URL=http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/Karl_Altdorfer/media/DSCF0281_zpsb9112c12.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/Karl_Altdorfer/DSCF0281_zpsb9112c12.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Some of us have now been waiting 3 months from order and 1 month since full payment for our cabs, and still no delivery date in sight.

It better have the best handles in the known universe when it eventually turns up!!!

Why would anyone pay the final payment more than a month in advance though, I get that with custom gear that a deposit or part payments paid on proof of progress is expected but I wouldn't pay the last bit until the office rang me to say "your cab is ready, where do you want it posting to as I'm typing the postal address on the carton as we speak?".

Meh... supporting the upcoming British businesses maybe?

I didn't mind giving Alex my cash and waiting for a handmade cab to turn up (pre CNC order). I still wouldn't mind now as long as I wasn't left in the dark with no customer service wondering what had happened to my money or something crazy like that...

[quote name='skychaserhigh' timestamp='1376757429' post='2178796']
I agree. I wouldn't go into a shop and pay in full then expect to wait a month or more for my item to arrive.
[/quote]

Barefaced isn't a shop though, is it? Or a well-capitalised concern like Amazon (for example).