Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bad news for Lakland string lovers

wateroftyne

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1368098442' post='2073101']
Although I do have a bit of a soft spot for their caramel wafer things... :blush:
[/quote]

Aldi, dirt cheap stoopwafels, cup of Tesco gold coffee at home, job done. You'll be paying less money than Starbucks and getting a significantly better cup of coffee!

Back to arguing about tax in a thread about strings.

For no other reason that I have finally learned how to do this sort of thing :P
[url="http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/Karl_Altdorfer/media/yellow_card_referee_dies_zps15d2593e.jpg.html"][/url]

Edited by karlfer

[quote name='molan' timestamp='1368121569' post='2073541']
There's 1 set of 4's & 3 sets of 5's in stock. I really like them I must admit. Zap me a message either here or via the shop mail address & I'll confirm the discount deal :)
[/quote]

Thank you very much sir!!!

[quote name='wateroftyne' timestamp='1368119436' post='2073507']
Mr. Nice chap from Lakland replied to say they frequently offer strings to all their UK dealers, but none take them up on it...
[/quote]

Hmmmm. The old vicious circle isn't it? If there is no demand for the strings you can't try them out... and if nobody can try them out there will never be any demand for them! :unsure:

I've just bought some e mailed me to say postage would be $7 so will wait and see what happens as regards duty. My favourite strings by a long way, when i couldn't get them i bought some Labella FL 760's for the Duck Dunn i've just bought then they came back in stock, So the labellas will be going up for sale.