Why become a member? ×

THE Bass Relay Thread

Jimryan

Been following this with interest. Well done to you lot for all your efforts!
I've got 3 gigs lined up early Oct (wilts/Somerset) & would like to get involved if its coming south west wards? I'm sure we could pass it round the south Wales/ Bristol/ west country BC community to get the numbers up?
Cheers,
Norm

[quote name='Norm' timestamp='1377865370' post='2192943']
Been following this with interest. Well done to you lot for all your efforts!
I've got 3 gigs lined up early Oct (wilts/Somerset) & would like to get involved if its coming south west wards? I'm sure we could pass it round the south Wales/ Bristol/ west country BC community to get the numbers up?
Cheers,
Norm
[/quote]

Sounds good. I think it really should start heading out towards Wales and then northwards into Scotland. We'll see what happens though :)

Afternoon all,

As some of you may know, I'm in Bristol this Sunday (the 8th), along with the bass and a collection pot.

If anyone wants to meet up, then get in touch and I'll sort you with my number. Failing that, keep your eyes peeled for the case.

James

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1378327148' post='2198789']

Congratulations Mrs Taylor.
[/quote]

In my dreams :lol:

No offence meant to Mr SpaceChick you understand ;)

Oi, just realised I should be offended by that, it's like you are questioning my bass playing.... Cheeky sod!

Edited by SpaceChick

is there anything externally link wise showing the travels and/or current whereabouts of the bass? (google map??)

thread is getting very long and is often difficult to try and figure out if it is nearby anywhere - thanks

edit- just found the facebook page which seems to be most up to date - if anybody from pompey might be heading to kent/london direction i would be happy to meet up and collect and pass it on to 4strings tomorrow

Edited by steve-bbb