Why become a member? ×

Pictures will help your sale no end (Perhaps not in this case!!)

Bobby K

[size=4][font=Arial]"As this is a hand made guitar I am unsure of the quality of wood, but it looks like a good grade.[/font]"

[font=Arial]Yup, I often look at bits of wood and think: [i][b]That looks like a good grade.[/b][/i][/font][/size]

Edited by Happy Jack

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][quote]Any questions you may have, please message me and I will be happy to answer your Q.s[/quote][/font][/size]

[size=2][font=Arial][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]"Eh... What does it look like..?" [/font][/size] :huh:[/font][/size]

Edited by Dad3353

is that a missing knob or a switch, yh the bridge is a delight! lol, im no electronics wiz by a long long way! but dont you need two single coils to stop the hum? you know at least a split one like a P bass? must sound as good as it looks! lol
I cant imagine a player like Dave Pegg going yhhhh thats guna be my main bass from this day on! lol, course I have been know to be very wrong very often! lol