Why become a member? ×

The Bass Doc.

Grassie

[quote name='The Bass Doc' timestamp='1353341772' post='1873902']
OK I'm back on line now!

Finally got rid of the builders so I will catch up with all outstanding jobs :)

H.
[/quote]HURRAH!! Glad you're back in the fray :D

Edited by WalMan

Irrespective of his many luth-tastic skills and talents, Howard the Bass Doc is a national treasure.

He is also known to a phalanx of middle-aged ladies as 'The Cock Of The North', for reasons which become entirely apparent if one can persuade him to whip it out for verificatory purposes.

[size=3]Leo Fender: "It was [i]this [/i]big". [/size]

i've just spoken to the gentleman in question, he is suffering from a lack of computer at the moment due to component failures, i'm guessing this will mean no access to contact details or addresses for many of you fine people. it should be sorted soon but if anyone is in desperate need of contact then drop me a PM and i'll give you his phone number (this is probably the most reliable method of contact at the moment)

Matt

[quote name='Matt P' timestamp='1354711793' post='1889399']
if anyone is in desperate need of contact then drop me a PM and i'll give you his phone number (this is probably the most reliable method of contact at the moment)[/quote]

Or PM me and I'll do the same.

Popped up to Howard's for a flying visit today & he's fine. Some of this has been mentioned already, but a few factors have led to delays: -

- His workshop has been out of action for a while, as some unexpected remedial building work needed to be done.
- His scratchplate material supplier went bust. He's sourcing alternative supplies.
- He's also still having problems with his internet access so isn't able to reply to PMs.

I can totally understand the frustrations of not hearing anything, but I don't think there's anything to worry about & a quick call would help move things along. PM me or one of the other members who've posted for his number.

Cheers,

B.