Why become a member? ×

OutToPlayJazz

terry k

just to say,Richard came here on Saturday to the Wirral, all the way from Hull, to pick up my beoved Status.

although i was sad to see her go,i knew she was going to a good home,where other statii will welcome her into the family i,m sure!

Her new owner,Richard will look after her too,as he,s a great guy and a great bass player.

cheers Richard

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Rich has just left after coming down to personally deliver the MarkBass 2x10 my Dad wanted off of him. What a great guy! An absolute monster of a player too!

Cheers Rich for a nice chat, and for bringing your bass down, that Jazz is gorgeous. May have to pick up one of them Sadowsky boxes for my Jazz!

10/10 from me, an absolute pleasure to deal with!!

• 2 weeks later...

Rich came from home via Liverpool to pick up my G&L Tribute. A very nice guy with oodles of talent and he also brought his Streamline along for me to have a look at.

The Streamline is seriously nice. He gave pretty much all my basses a check out and they've all gone on strike now :rolleyes:

It was Rich, a pleasure. Apols about the soya milk in the tea :)

Peter

• 3 months later...

Well I've had the Stingray 5 for a couple of days now and boy does it growl!

Absolutely mint (A1) condition exactly as descibed by Rich.

Thanks for your hospitality - just what I needed after driving all those miles - a nice cuppa, and also letting me loose on those lovely basses of yours.

A really nice guy, genuinely talented (busted some cool licks).

Many thanks, Pete :)

• 3 months later...

Took delivery of one very special Precision from Rich today, and I'll have to join the chorus in saying it's a pleasure to do business with him.

(I'll have to add the proviso that he must be seriously nuts in letting this bass go!)

Thanks, Tom & John. Yes, the RW Jazz was a truly stunning bass & the AV62 Precision was simply the best of it's breed, but the replacement to these two was worth the effort and the sacrifice. And to think I almost bought a new Deluxe Precision! This is much better :)

Thanks to you both & hopefully we're all now happy bunnies all round! :rolleyes:

Edited by OutToPlayJazz

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Bought Rich's Status S2 5 string headless this week. He said it was the prettiest S2 ever made and he's not far wrong.

I've dealt with Rich a few times either buying or selling and he's always a true gent and never any hint of a problem. Always a pleasure to deal with.

[quote name='Johngh' post='1221671' date='May 5 2011, 10:22 PM']Bought Rich's Status S2 5 string headless this week. He said it was the prettiest S2 ever made and he's not far wrong.

I've dealt with Rich a few times either buying or selling and he's always a true gent and never any hint of a problem. Always a pleasure to deal with.[/quote]
Shame he seems to have taken a bow from posting regularly on BassChat as he's knowledgeable, funny and a nice bloke

[quote name='Clarky' post='1221676' date='May 5 2011, 10:24 PM']Shame he seems to have taken a bow from posting regularly on BassChat as he's knowledgeable, funny and a nice bloke[/quote]

Hiya Clarky. He's missing because he's had a lot on and been very busy with gigs. We had a good chat the other night and he sends his best wishes to all.