The Burpster

GARETH Feedback

Just bought Gareth's 1968 Telecaster bass for a friend of mine.

Smooth transaction! A very nice person to deal with! Recommended!!

Gareth just acquired a random selection of strings from me - he paid the postage and all was good with the world except the Royal Mail's idea of a first class service!

Just brought a 1998 MM Sterling from Gareth. Great bass, smooth sales process (involving handover in London) and a thoroughly decent chap to boot. You can deal with Gareth with 100% confidence.

I bought an old precision from gareth, very accurately described, very well packed and very good communications, a fantastic bass! The delivery to spain was very fast and worked out well without any problems. Highly recommended seller!
Thank you gareth!

Torsten

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sold some strings to Gareth.[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Prompt payment, top bloke, deal with confidence. :)[/font][/color]

Thanks again Gareth,

Cheers,

Colin

Gareth stuck a photo of one his beautiful basses in a thread last year - I've owned most the things I want to but it was about the only thing left on my GAS list so I messaged and asked if he ever sold it, let me know and I'ld try and save for it.

He came back with a price if I wanted it.
Fast forward a few months and I sell a bass, ask him a hundred questions send him some money and he sends me a bass.
And I'm super happy with it.

So, great comms, really quick postage, really knows his basses and looks after them - and to be honest undersells his stuff. Top bloke.

Luke

Just done some business with Gareth. A pleasure to deal with. Bomb proof packing and excellent comms made this an easy transaction. I would definitely trade with him again.