Why become a member? ×

delete please

yamahabass

Maybe the guy didn' know that this is an absolute bargain and he didn't expect all those replies in 15minutes after posting. Maybe he will come back here later this week and check it out or something :D

BTW. This colour is maaaaad! It looks even more mad with red tortoise shell pick guard!!!!

Edited by spluker

[quote-Jah Wibble]
Man I've only just joined this site and it's F**king lethal for buying stuff.
[/quote]
P****d meself.

[quote name='Jigster' timestamp='1344872926' post='1770445']
Hey don't worry I'm on it, I've messaged him and no reply
[/quote]
I PM'd him three seconds after he posted, no reply, and he was on for at least fifteen minutes afterwards.

Thought I had better inform you all, I have bought this bass along with the £170 Geddy Lee, £150 Marcus Miller and the £220 (a bit steep I know) Jacco Custom Shop Fretless. The seller has said that once his Uncle in Nigeria who works for the finance department clears a £5,000,000 cheque into my account they are mine. Do they need my PIN number and Password to pay a large cheque in

[quote name='bouvier' timestamp='1344968592' post='1771832']
Thought I had better inform you all, I have bought this bass along with the £170 Geddy Lee, £150 Marcus Miller and the £220 (a bit steep I know) Jacco Custom Shop Fretless. The seller has said that once his Uncle in Nigeria who works for the finance department clears a £5,000,000 cheque into my account they are mine. Do they need my PIN number and Password to pay a large cheque in
[/quote]

yes i saw those but i went for the 61 all original stacknob jazz in timewarp condition - could'nt say no at £375 could I?