Why become a member? ×

Show us yer BC merch

ped

Great efforts so far chaps and chapettes, well done. I've had a couple of orders so hopefully more people are ready to strut their stuff on this thread....

Here's the pics of Leftybassman392 at the lefty bash looking pretty smooth in his BC polo:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/pedullaman/EPSN0405.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/pedullaman/EPSN0397.jpg[/IMG]

I think you'll all agree that wearing a BC polo increases your musical ability by at least 5%, so it's win-win

Cheers
ped and Nellie-bobz

I'm not sure if there are any pics of me in my BC polo will ask the band WAGs to check. I'm not convinced that there is a camera strong enough to avoid self-destructing when seeking to take a pic of my countenance though :( I'm a bass palyer for radio listeners I fear - deaf ones at that :)

[quote name='Oopsdabassist' timestamp='1334509439' post='1617019']
Lefty is that a bass or a necklace you are wearing? :lol:
[/quote]

Well since you ask, the bass is for lefties only - if you're a righty you just can't have one. Even if you wanted it really, really badly.

So nya nya nya. :on_the_quiet: :lol:

The other one's definitely a necklace. Looks dead cool with the BC Polo though. :)

[quote name='lurksalot' timestamp='1334704670' post='1620181']
I was trying to upload a photo modelling the new BC condoms...
[/quote]

If there really [i]were [/i]BC condoms, I would wear one at every conceivable opportunity.

[quote name='seashell' timestamp='1334683381' post='1619752']
I'm sure I have seen a picture of mr discreet in a fetching BC polo shirt and ukulele combination. Where did that go?
[/quote]

I didn't really want to post this, as I'm [i]very [/i]hungover in this pic and have lost a fair bit of weight since (and gained a fair bit of hair, too) but anyway, as requested...

Edited by discreet