Why become a member? ×

Don’t Stop Believin’ TUTORIAL – Solo Bass Party Trick

noteman

Josh got a lot of requests for a tutorial from his original video, so here it is.
[url="http://interactivemusicteacher.com/blog/2012/01/28/dont-stop-believin-tutorial-solo-bass-party-trick/"]Don’t Stop Believin’ TUTORIAL – Solo Bass Party Trick -[/url]

[quote name='noteman' timestamp='1327767026' post='1516519']
Josh got a lot of requests for a tutorial from his original video, so here it is.
[url="http://interactivemusicteacher.com/blog/2012/01/28/dont-stop-believin-tutorial-solo-bass-party-trick/"]Don’t Stop Believin’ TUTORIAL – Solo Bass Party Trick -[/url]
[/quote]

Can i request that josh gets a haircut and uses some clearasil... oh, and also ask him to stop making crap "tuition" videos!

Edited by skej21

[quote name='skej21' timestamp='1327853215' post='1517655']
Can i request that josh gets a haircut and uses some clearasil... oh, and also ask him to stop making crap "tuition" videos!
[/quote]

And perhaps stop spamming forums with his videos, whilst making no effort to participate in the community.

[quote name='GreeneKing' timestamp='1327873963' post='1518172']
I'm sorry but I don't see where all this negativity comes from. The guy is playing his bass and having a ball. He's brave enough to put himself out there and share, all good imo ;)

Peter
[/quote]

+1 actually.

His videos are mental - but its still an alright thing.
Might learn this and try adding the guitar solo for a laugh.

[quote name='GreeneKing' timestamp='1327873963' post='1518172']
I'm sorry but I don't see where all this negativity comes from. The guy is playing his bass and having a ball. He's brave enough to put himself out there and share, all good imo ;)

Peter
[/quote]

I don't have a problem with the video - I have a problem with joining multiple forums, and only posting adverts to his website, and not contributing anything else.