Why become a member? ×

I joined yesterday but ceased to make an introduction..

Emily Jaguar

Well, yes, I joined yesterday and I'm no good with introductions. So..

I'm called Emily and I live in Liverpool - yes, the place The Beatles are from.

As you can see in my Default Picture I am playing an Epiphone Thunderbird IV. Other than that bass I own 2 others; a Fender Modern Player Jaguar which I only bought on Monday. It's my favourite bass ever! And I also own a Washburn T14 Taurus which was my first bass and is currently up for sale.

Ampwise, I own a 90 Watt Carlsbro Cobra which is currently in my band's practice room with my Thunderbird. I tend to use that amp for gigging and band practice, it always tends to stay in my band practice room too. At home, I have a Hartke B150 which is 15 Watt. That amp is only for when I'm practicising bass or guitar.

I can't think of anything else to say, so that's that. Thanks for reading I guess.

Welcome to the madhouse! You have Beatles, we have err, hmmm. errr, a crap airport!!!!! Hey, no, wait, just a tick half a mo, Paul Young! errr, yes, back to the crap airport I think!! Actually, I am originally from Norris Green, before it joined forces with the Taliban!!

Hi Emily, good game you've started! I'm afraid I can't think of anyone from my home town of Plymouth, but grew up on Teesside - Chris Rea and Amelia Lily - and now as a resident of Bromley I can big up Siouxsie, Billy Idol et al!

I also have a Cobra in the rehearsal room.

Er, can I join the list by saying that Iron Maiden have lived here in Chiswick W4 for at least as long as I have been a resident (around 20 yrs). They are often spotted going about their business with their families in local shops and pubs. Nobody bothers them, luckily, or they wouldn't feel so relaxed about having a 'normal' life when they're not on tour.

Welcome to the forums Emily (I'm guessing thats your name, as its in your username).

We have uuuhhh......... Our Fold, The Wingates Brass Band ,and Marseille (Neil Buchanan of Art Attack fame's band) are based just a mere 5 miles down the road.

Oh and not to forget A Little Bit Outlaw ;)

Edit: How in hell did i forget the legends. Who are these legends i hear you ask? Well none other than The Houghton Weavers of course!

Liam

Edited by LiamPodmore