Why become a member? ×

TC RH450 - Does anyone us the foot controller

The Dark Lord

Don't have/use the footswitch, as I want to keep my stage as clean as possible. I'm happy enough muting and tuning at the head end, and don't use presets enough to warrant it.

That said, it would sometimes be handy to have the tuner at my feet. But quite pleased that I can't mute it by accident just by stepping in the wrong place!

[quote name='Paul S' timestamp='1320592278' post='1428665']
I recently bought the Classic 450 and am considering taking the hit on it and getting this - I would use it all the time!
[/quote]

Unfortunately, you can't. The footswitch can only be used with the RH450 or RH750 which has the footswitch on the back.

Classic: [attachment=92750:classic 450.png]

Rh450: [attachment=92751:rh450 back.png]

I don't think I wrote that clearly - I meant 'taking a hit' as in 'losing money by selling my Classic 450 almost immediately' then shelling out more for the RH450. At the time I didn't think it through and couldn't foresee a use for all the extra toys. Now I can see the benefit of it!

Im an ex RH owner, but dont see its worth spending out on the features of the RH and not have the foot controller if your going to switch settings at gigs, tuners also good

If you aren't going to use the settings like I didn't that much, then not much point having the amp IMHO