Why become a member? ×

Willows Spunky!

SisterAbdullahX

[url="http://willowsguitar.com/shop/board/view.php?id=Video&no=5"]THIS[/url] bass would currently set you back £313 plus delivery!

Sounds like a (good) Sadowsky in places, at one seventh of the price.

Looks good, too. I even like the name!

Very nice playing by the young lady, track a little cheesy, granted.

For the money, is there a better sounding bass around at the minute?

Edited by SisterAbdullahX

Google translate says this about the body:

[quote]f*** he looks like a very sophisticated look suitable Selected Swamp ash body and chose to re. Ash seuwompeu distinctive characteristic of the large grained Beach Wave Trans White Blonde finish and chrome hardware with a combination of means sayibeotik yeonchulhae feeling even.

Bass is considered important for light weight and greed for a rich, sophisticated tones that are of the same time, satisfy is a Choice.[/quote]

What's not to like?

Believe the hype, the bass sounds great in the video and here's some more from info from the site:

"Spunky series of increased requests for a long time there was a but, is only now introduced to all of you.
Passive Jazz Bass Fender Jazz Bass as the concept of a vintage t 70% to 30% + I mixed the modern modeonham bosimyeon alike feels you'd want to gauge.

Gently scoop the middle between ranges, and the bass and treble well survive a cold slab seamless tones and more subtle and more soberly to eoulrilman to play.
Fender Jazz Bass has the look of the waist compared to the more slender and more nalryeophayeo overall appearance with the beauty and light weight, relatively little guy's got a little lady has been designed to complement deulegedo.

"Spunky Standard" and we encourage you to create a wonderful groove."

[quote name='Jean-Luc Pickguard' post='1349794' date='Aug 24 2011, 01:09 AM']No idea what it sounds like as it [b]needs some weird plugin I've never heard of & don't trust [/b]to view the video.

What about that fugly headstock though? - it looks like a club foot :)[/quote]
It's just windows media player.

[quote name='BigRedX' post='1349486' date='Aug 23 2011, 09:05 PM']I'm pretty certain that there's at least one BassChatter who's got one.

Hopefully they'll be along in a bit to tell you more.[/quote]

Yes, kennyrodg paid 285 quid including delivery(!) for one a few years back. Don't know if he's still on here or not.

[quote name='redstriper' post='1349798' date='Aug 24 2011, 01:40 AM']Believe the hype, the bass sounds great in the video and here's some more from info from the site:

"Spunky series of increased requests for a long time there was a but, is only now introduced to all of you.
Passive Jazz Bass Fender Jazz Bass as the concept of a vintage t 70% to 30% + I mixed the modern modeonham bosimyeon alike feels you'd want to gauge.

Gently scoop the middle between ranges, and the bass and treble well survive a cold slab seamless tones and more subtle and more soberly to eoulrilman to play.
Fender Jazz Bass has the look of the waist compared to the more slender and more nalryeophayeo overall appearance with the beauty and light weight, relatively little guy's got a little lady has been designed to complement deulegedo.

"Spunky Standard" and we encourage you to create a wonderful groove."[/quote]

My sentiments exactly!

[quote name='Delberthot' post='1349873' date='Aug 24 2011, 08:30 AM']Digging that modern modeonham bosimyeon :)

Woooooo, a Jazz bass. There's not many different versions of that is there? :)

Sorry but I just cannot get excited about another jazz bass copy to go with the squillions already out there[/quote]

The majority of the squillions out there cost between 1 and 3 thousand pounds. This one costs 300 pounds. That for me is something to get excited about.

Edited by SisterAbdullahX