Why become a member? ×

Squier CV 50's P in butterscotch blonde?

dave_bass5

Although its not been listed or released by Squier, it seems there "might" be a new colour model coming out.
No one really knows whats going on but there is plenty of speculation.

Hopefully if this is true they might also update the CV 60's P colour as well.

[url="http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Squier-Classic-Vibe-Precision-50s-Bass-Guitar-?sku=519743"]Real or Photoshop?[/url]

[quote name='skankdelvar' post='1176159' date='Mar 25 2011, 04:40 PM']Close examination of the image reveals a Squier logo beneath the strings. If they do release this, then it's just going to fly out the door.

Sign me up.[/quote]

Moi Aussi, gorgeous! and those basses weigh next to nought.

[quote name='hillbilly deluxe' post='1176856' date='Mar 26 2011, 09:46 AM']Here it is.[/quote]

Thanks!

Wasn't the idea with the CV models not to be time / model-accurate, but to just (seriously) 'have that vibe'? I agree that bridge style detracts somewhat from that concept, but maybe it helps keep the price low.

[quote name='Stacker' post='1176863' date='Mar 26 2011, 07:52 AM']Why the non-original bridge, though? Don't get that.[/quote]

Wilkinson do a two saddle bridge... cheap as chips too.

Poss make it string through.

Rather tempted.

[quote name='phatkat' post='1177097' date='Mar 26 2011, 11:58 AM']Hate to rain on everyones parade but the text of that add states that its a LPB so I suspect thats a mockup! :)[/quote]

I think its obvious that the text isn'tisnt talking about this specificific bass so you could be right, but there has been a lot of talk about this on TB and apparently Musicians friend might also have put this pictureprematurelyerly as they have done it before.

Time will tell.