Why become a member? ×

My bands new video!

attackbass

Would be cool if you could watch my bands new video, there are a few bass licks in there even if you don't like the song :)

If you like it, would be awesome if you could share it, tweet about it or whatever else you can do these days!

Thanks for watching (if you do)

Watch it on youtube [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4OXzl0WIg8&feature=player_embedded"]here[/url]

[quote name='attackbass' post='1109455' date='Jan 31 2011, 02:04 PM']Would be cool if you could watch my bands new video, there are a few bass licks in there even if you don't like the song :)

If you like it, would be awesome if you could share it, tweet about it or whatever else you can do these days!

Watch it on youtube [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4OXzl0WIg8&feature=player_embedded"]here[/url][/quote]
i dont listen to alot of this genre of music.. but i genuinely really liked that!! thanks for sharing...

just one thing... we dont see enough of your bass! :) playing is great.. is it a Squire, or a 75 ri?

Edited by bubinga5

[quote name='attackbass' post='1109455' date='Jan 31 2011, 02:04 PM']Would be cool if you could watch my bands new video, there are a few bass licks in there even if you don't like the song :)

Watch it on youtube [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4OXzl0WIg8&feature=player_embedded"]here[/url][/quote]
Would you mind embedding it, it is not available for me to watch in Germany.

Cheers.

[quote name='crez5150' post='1109549' date='Jan 31 2011, 03:08 PM']I'd pay good money for that show![/quote]

haha yeah thosebloody waders - they could;ve at least have got some that were actually dark! ah well not many people seem to have noticed!

I can't embed it sorry - for some reason people can't watch it in germany - we're trying to get it sorted out tho.

[quote name='bubinga5' post='1109468' date='Jan 31 2011, 02:17 PM']i dont listen to alot of this genre of music.. but i genuinely really liked that!! thanks for sharing...

just one thing... we dont see enough of your bass! :) playing is great.. is it a Squire, or a 75 ri?[/quote]

+1 not enough bass player :)

Love the bass sound, plenty of bottom end without sounding muddy.

I enjoyed it - thought the track had a Foo Fighters quality about it - don't know if you like that comparison or not! Bass was good, driving stuff. The singer's voice has a nice edge when he stretches himself, which I liked. As far as the vid goes I couldn't work out if there was anything to 'get' about the girl driver or not, don't think it mattered. Nice one!

[quote name='attackbass' post='1109455' date='Jan 31 2011, 09:04 AM']Would be cool if you could watch my bands new video, there are a few bass licks in there even if you don't like the song :)

Great song! I really enjoyed it :) Video was pretty good also, but I would have had more shots of the other individual players and not so much of the lead singer. Gotta see more bass!

Keep up the GREAT work!

Cheers!

Steve