Why become a member? ×

Show us your rig!

ped

[quote name='budget bassist' post='478382' date='May 3 2009, 06:18 PM']holy crap, nice rig!!! Love the RR5 there. Also, how is the ashdown?[/quote]

The ashdown i think i like alot. Not hundred percent as i havent played a fretted bass through it, and i am not 100% of how to tell how good an amp is with just a fretless.

I dont even want this rig!

I want to get rid of the Roland DB-900, and i am pretty sure i dont want both 15inch cabs.

WTB: 2x10 cab! :)

The RR5 is nice to play and very light, i prefer the warrior soundwise, Just not a fan of Seymour Duncans.

Rob.

Update from me:

Sunn 1200s/DBX 160x/Aphex 204
2x Aguilar GS412
Traynor YBA 200-2
Ashdown ABM810
Roland RE-301 Space Echo

The ABM810 isn't mine anymore as it was totally unnecessary. Traynor is on it's way out, soon to be replaced by an Ampeg V4.

[quote name='joegarcia' post='480605' date='May 6 2009, 03:34 AM']Update from me:

Sunn 1200s/DBX 160x/Aphex 204
2x Aguilar GS412
Traynor YBA 200-2
Ashdown ABM810
Roland RE-301 Space Echo

The ABM810 isn't mine anymore as it was totally unnecessary. Traynor is on it's way out, soon to be replaced by an Ampeg V4.[/quote]

I would LOVE to hear/play through that rig! :)

[quote name='Shockwave' post='478369' date='May 3 2009, 06:07 PM']Well i am not much of an amp fan, but here they are!

From left to right, Marshall Mode Four guitar amp, Marshall JCM 900 4x12A cab. Ashdown Little Giant 1000 bass head, Eminence Delta 15" 400W 8ohm loaded cab. Peavey Black Widow 15" 300W 8ohm cab. Roland DB-900 7 Speaker Combo.

And the guitars/basses.

Jackson Warrior WRMG with EMG's, Jackson RR5 with Seymour Duncans, Pedulla Pentabuzz 5 string fretless, Epiphone SG 3 pickup custom model.

Yes i know its dissapointing, i only have one bass :) I am a bass player more then i am guitar player, trust me![/quote]
Sorry BudgetBassist for the confusion.
Shockwave, who lives in the cages?

[quote name='Sugden' post='482514' date='May 7 2009, 10:07 PM']I'll just pop this up as I put it all together last night and played it this evening rather large sounding :)

[/quote]

certainly LOOKS big, but only two 10" speakers? ..... weak.....

:rolleyes:

Edited by wotnwhy

[quote name='steve-soar' post='482589' date='May 7 2009, 11:37 PM']Sorry BudgetBassist for the confusion.
Shockwave, who lives in the cages?[/quote]

We have 3 rats, a hamster, 1 crested gecko, 2 Tokay Geckos, 3 Giant madagascan Day geckos and a Royal Python :)

[quote name='Stylon Pilson' post='489560' date='May 16 2009, 09:14 AM']I've already put this in its own thread, but I suppose it belongs here.

S.P.[/quote]
Well, I have the same amp and I hoping to have the same cab very soon. Not copying you, honest! This rig is immense yet compact, love it :)

[quote name='Shockwave' post='483278' date='May 8 2009, 08:23 PM']We have 3 rats, a hamster, 1 crested gecko, 2 Tokay Geckos, 3 Giant madagascan Day geckos and a Royal Python :rolleyes:[/quote]Excellent, can I see some pics, maybe in a seperate thread?
We have 13 gerbils, (was 19 :) ) and a chinchilla.

[quote name='Merton' post='489589' date='May 16 2009, 10:03 AM']Well, I have the same amp and I hoping to have the same cab very soon. Not copying you, honest! This rig is immense yet compact, love it :)[/quote]
And I will soon have the idiots version of this rig. Good choice men.