Why become a member? ×

Show us your rig!

ped

So this is my Laney G150 and it's 1x15. I cannot stress how much I love the sound of this thing. First amp I got after my practice amp, because I had joined a band, and... I don't know how I managed to score so well. £200, and I won't be needing anything else for a very long time. The stickers, colouring and writing are all mine. From left to right I have my Belcat PST-10 power station, which I would reccomend to anyone, great value, then my Korg Pandora PDX5, my Boss Bass Overdrive ODB-3, Boss Bass Chorus CEB-3, and Boss Flanger BF-3. And yes, it is also being used as my bedside table. I'll be moving out before the end of next year with a little luck... Plan on buying as many basses as I can before I have lots of bills to pay.

And here are my babies, just because I like showing them off. From left to right, Epiphone Flying V '58 Korina reissue (my current workhorse, which I absolutely adore), Ibanez GSR-190 with some personal touches, like a single black machine head and two black knobs as opposed to all chrome hardware (waiting on black Schaller strap locks), and some orange DR Neons, which I actually quite like, even if the coating is coming off a bit. And finally my Tanglewood Evolution. Beautiful to look at, and very nice to play too.

I'll stop boring you now. ._.

[quote name='oGREENYo' timestamp='1332028138' post='1582406']
This is mine:

It's not finished yet, but I am really pleased with it so far. The 115 is homemade and I don't use it since I got the GK 212 Neo - I may add a GK 115 neo at a later date, just not sure I really need it.
[/quote]

That pedal board is a monster ! i would not know where to start pressing the buttons :)

[quote name='razze06' timestamp='1328891203' post='1534478']
More like a salvage yard special... Is there such a thing as a rat rig? :)

[attachment=99654:newrig..jpg]

The two fender neo 1x12 cabs, with some 70's technology on top of them :)

(I only use one OR the other head)
[/quote]

Loving the old HH.. used to use one of those in rehersal years ago.

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1332243148' post='1585302']
Me like very much! How does [i]that [/i]sound!?
And what's that other rig just behind it and to the left... the big white one? :lol: ;)

[/quote]

Thats the wifes rig.. oh sh*** she's reading over my shoulder.... :o :D

Now i've had a few rigs in my time, Marshall and Ampeg Combo's, Carlsbro stack, Trace Elliot 7215 combo, and played through quite a few (Peaveys, HH, Ashdown, Ampeg V4B and SVT). There are only 3 Set-ups that I have tried that have really made me go "WOW!". Being this, the V4B and the SVT. I was offered an early SVT head with an 8x10 Cab in the 90's but didnt have the money the guy wanted. But after playing through that I realised what I wanted and couldn't afford. I haven't had chance to get it over "Bedroom" level yet - the 1x15 only arrived today and our walls are paper thin!! But I have manged to get a nice sound with the bare minimum of tweaking. It's not an SVT but it certainly sounds like an Ampeg. Don't think I'd swap it for anything.

Edited by Nibody