Why become a member? ×

The East Anglia Bass Bash

Dood

I'll come! Happy to pay in advance if it'll help at this short notice. I can bring my Hellborg amp and an Eden WT300 if anyone would like to try them, but won't be able to bring a cab. I'll probably bring a couple of lefty basses too :)

P.S, Dood, I'm really keen to see your TC effects!

Edited by Biggsy

I'll pay £100 by credit card to the Hall , to confirm the booking , if someone else does the other half (I'm not taking all the risk)

Though I'll be a bit pissed off if we get no shows and I'm out of pocket .

Will this help to get this moving ?

Paul , 07736 169188 .

That's very decent of you Sir.
Sorry I can't stump up the £100 but will be happy to pay my £10 or £12 to you if it doesn't happen or I can't make it in person on the day for some unforeseen reason, as I think we all should, if we've agreed to come along at this stage and a good fellow like Paul is shouldering the risk.
Still looking forward to it.
Mike

[quote name='lonestar' post='1075734' date='Jan 2 2011, 09:13 PM']That's very decent of you Sir.
Sorry I can't stump up the £100 but will be happy to pay my £10 or £12 to you if it doesn't happen or I can't make it in person on the day for some unforeseen reason, as I think we all should, if we've agreed to come along at this stage and a good fellow like Paul is shouldering the risk.
Still looking forward to it.
Mike[/quote]
Though if anyone does ring my mobile and the wife answers , don't mention the £100 :)

Oh , and I didn't mean to come across pompous about no shows , 'cause we're all busy and if someone can't make it , they can't - no big deal . If I'm down a bit , I'm down a bit

Just thought I'd try and give this a kick up the arse

[quote name='charic' post='1076084' date='Jan 3 2011, 10:09 AM']I will phone the hall 2moro and check its still available. Then ill try to sort some kind of payment system out. Sorry guys I've been busy and waiting to meet the numbers.[/quote]I dont mind chipping in the other 100 if it helps.

Thurbs, E Sharp, that's a very generous offer! That's brilliant guys. I am confident that plenty will come along and that we won't be out of pocket. I haven't seen a 'quiet' bass bash advertised on BassChat yet!

Righteo guys :) [i](and gals ofcourse!)[/i] we're booked up for 10am - 10pm. £200 for the day (wasn't dependant on times :) ) and talked them down to a £50 deposit and have the bank details on the way. I can stump up the 50 without TOO much pain as it will be back on sunday.

They will have an extra member of staff at the hotel and will open the extra bar if we end up busy if not there's another bar not far from the main hall.

Anyone volunteering seminars etc please contact me as we're a bit thin on this front and also things like entension leads are always useful!!!

Feel free to bring along your unwanted xmas nibbles too :lol:

Right.... back to work [i](sigh)[/i]

[quote name='Stag' post='1078742' date='Jan 5 2011, 04:20 PM']woop! see you there, and well done on the organisation! I think its me, Dood and BassCat in car with a shedload of basses... day trippers![/quote]

I'm heading down from Norwich too if you need a bit more room - with just a couple of basses and a pedal board.

I see the hall's booked from 10am. What time is everyone pitching up?

When will most people be there? I don't want to be hanging around all by myself for hours.

I'll have to leave mid-afternoon. I hope I don't miss the best bits!